update on my 49 year son

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

update on my 49 year son

Post by CITYSLICKER »

tumor is too big to operate on and is deep in his brain, tap his head for sample, to see how and if they can treat, if they can treat maybe 18 months if not 4 months, totally devastated. hope is all that's left. cant eat, cant sleep, everytime we hear any news it is the worst. waiting for a miracle.
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

Onion Rings
No Team Affiliation

Re: update on my 49 year son

Post by Onion Rings »

will continue praying for him and his family

cavaliereagle
Central Eagles. Richland Northeast

Post by cavaliereagle »

CITYSLICKER wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:37 pm
tumor is too big to operate on and is deep in his brain, tap his head for sample, to see how and if they can treat, if they can treat maybe 18 months if not 4 months, totally devastated. hope is all that's left. cant eat, cant sleep, everytime we hear any news it is the worst. waiting for a miracle.
My thoughts are with you and your family brother. Expecting a miracle!
CENTRAL EAGLES...MAKE PLAYS NOT EXCUSES.

wave 80
Summerville Green Wave

Post by wave 80 »

Our thoughts and prayers 🙏
Go out to you and your family Slick....
GO WAVE

EHSMeanGreen
Easley Green Wave

Post by EHSMeanGreen »

Our hearts go out to your family. :(
Hang in there SLICK.

OLDFART51
Woodruff Wolverines

Post by OLDFART51 »

Positive thoughts to your son and to your entire family.

Penguin
Beaufort Eagles

Post by Penguin »

I am weeping with you Billy. I haven't been able to think about anything else since you told us about it. I think of my daughter and how I would react to such news. I cannot wrap my mind around a scenario like that. At times like this, learn to lean on your family and friends. They will be needing to lean on you too. I understand that you may not want to talk about it, but if you EVER need a friend to talk to, about anything, you have my number. As a father, I weep. As your friend, I am in despair. A phone call and 2 hours, I am there with you. Alan
The "Godfather" didn't whine like The "Slobfather" is doing, when he got INDICTED!!!!!

CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

Post by CITYSLICKER »

amen pinky, I cant do anything to make it better. he asked the mean dr, if they can treat it, how long he had, the dr said 18 months, instead of saying could be a long time, it really floored us, he would say that. no hope from him, as my boy is thinking no way out.
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

Newcatntown
Bluffton Bobcats

Post by Newcatntown »

CITYSLICKER wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:48 pm
amen pinky, I cant do anything to make it better. he asked the mean dr, if they can treat it, how long he had, the dr said 18 months, instead of saying could be a long time, it really floored us, he would say that. no hope from him, as my boy is thinking no way out.
You can do something to make it better bro!
PRAYERS!!!🙏🙏🙏

You know where I am right this second...and for the last year been praying like a saint....(although I might not act like one from time to time)🤪

Be strong, be positive and do as many fun things you can think of with him to ease the stress of this.

Just spoke with a lady here tonight who worked with your Mean Dr...and several patients made it years longer than told.

So perk up my friend. Love ya...mean it!

Newcat

Fortfor5
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Fortfor5 »

Newcatntown wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:35 pm
CITYSLICKER wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:48 pm
You can do something to make it better bro!
PRAYERS!!!🙏🙏🙏

You know where I am right this second...and for the last year been praying like a saint....(although I might not act like one from time to time)🤪

Be strong, be positive and do as many fun things you can think of with him to ease the stress of this.

Just spoke with a lady here tonight who worked with your Mean Dr...and several patients made it years longer than told.

So perk up my friend. Love ya...mean it!

Newcat
Are you in town ?