The Ones To Thank!!

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

The Ones To Thank!!

Post by DeCav »

Reb Fan 74, EHS Meangreen, and SF Band Dad.

Can't thank you guys enough for all the hours you've put into tracking everything this year. Ol' Meangreen was up at 4 am pulling his hair out wondering if he should post his latest bracket because he was unsure about some wrinkles and didn't wanna let the fans down.

Amazing that you fellas are putting in all that work FOR FREE!

Have a great weekend and thanks again!
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

movethesticks
No Team Affiliation

Re: The Ones To Thank!!

Post by movethesticks »

GREAT JOB GUYS!

Appreciate your hard work and dedication. This is what makes this site the best in SC High school football.

EHS Mean Green, sorry your boys didn't get in this year.

bruindad79
South Florence Bruins

Post by bruindad79 »

Ditto to what Decav wrote, these guys worked long and hard and they deserve a steak at the state championship in Dec!

EHSMeanGreen
Easley Green Wave

Post by EHSMeanGreen »

Thanks DeCav!

In the end, I just got it wrong. :(

Messed up a mark-off for White Knoll. (Not a spreadsheet error, operator error that occured at about 2:30am.)
That explains the 4 and 5 switch with Hillcrest from what I had posted.

Other thing I missed was having the 12 Laurens and 13 Riverside swapped in the D2 bracket.
Still checking how I got that backwards.

River Bluff replaced Easley. :(
SCHSL tie-breakers appear to have over-ruled the Region tiebreakers.
I was afraid that would happen...

After getting 5000 views on the Projections.....I felt obligated not to leave everybody hanging. :idea:

Rebel-Fan-74
Byrnes Rebels
Location: On the banks of the Tyger River and those banks are rising..

Post by Rebel-Fan-74 »

bruindad79 wrote:Ditto to what Decav wrote, these guys worked long and hard and they deserve a steak at the state championship in Dec!
I got excited, but then I realized, no where does it say who is buying.... :lol:

Listen, you guys are right, it is a lot of work, but it is something that is worth doing, because you guys love it, and we love it too. I've been doing this for over ten years now and this year has had more possibilities than any that I can remember. Last night, there were still so many things undecided, including at least two teams that were in the "WIN AND YOU ARE IN AND LOSE AND YOU ARE OUT!" One did, River Bluff and one didn't, Greenville.

GoBigGreen
Summerville Green Wave

Post by GoBigGreen »

Ditto everything above....Thanks fellas on all the hours put in to make this board more exciting and give the fans something to think about. Without your hard work I could not have went to a football game last night and tell many of my friends that Summerville will likely face Sumter in the 1st round and with a win would face the winner of Gaffney at Fort D. Dead on the money....You guys ROCK!!!

SF Band dad
South Florence Bruins

Post by SF Band dad »

movethesticks wrote:GREAT JOB GUYS!

Appreciate your hard work and dedication. This is what makes this site the best in SC High school football.
We do it because we love it. It really doesn't feel like work, I think that makes a difference. :)

uknowit
No Team Affiliation

Post by uknowit »

Ditto. Thanks guys. All the projections and uplating last night was great. EHS, don't feel too bad. I have connections to the River Bluff staff, and they couldn't figure it out last night. In fact they thought after beating Irmo that they had a better seed, as the projections predicted. Then other scores came in and just getting in was up in the air. But all of you guys work on this was greatly appreciated.

OLDCAT
Bluffton Bobcats

Post by OLDCAT »

bruindad79 wrote:Ditto to what Decav wrote, these guys worked long and hard and they deserve a steak at the state championship in Dec!
I'll go to bi-lo and get a box of steak-ums!!!! :mrgreen: Seriously though...thanks for the effort gentleman!!! :D

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

I will totally grill each of you guys a steak if there's a tailgate!
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson