LET'S ALL GET BEHIND THIS

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Re: LET'S ALL GET BEHIND THIS

Post by DeCav »

“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

Post by CITYSLICKER »

a difficult day today, he looked depressed and was a bit distant, I think the fact he is not working, gives him too much time to think or the medicine is hurting him more than he can express. he truly was down for the first time, hope treatment no. 5 tomorrow, he perks up some. I appreciate your thoughts and decav music and thoughts, sad time in slickertown. he is still fighting the fight, that's better than giving up. daddy and mama are hopeful but hurting for him.

my view today
day 4.jpg
day 4.jpg (114.98 KiB) Viewed 1451 times
day4a.jpg
day4a.jpg (108.33 KiB) Viewed 1450 times
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

CITYSLICKER

Post by CITYSLICKER »

treatment 5 has arrived, thanks for the donations and thoughts. leave at 1 pm today, thanks

cavaliereagle
Central Eagles. Richland Northeast

Post by cavaliereagle »

CITYSLICKER wrote:
Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:47 am

TREATMENT 4 TODAY

BILLY OTT
118 GIBSON ST
MONCKS CORNER, SC 29461
Thank you sir!
CENTRAL EAGLES...MAKE PLAYS NOT EXCUSES.

cavaliereagle
Central Eagles. Richland Northeast

Post by cavaliereagle »

Okay folks, i'll just lay it out there. I wanted Slick to post his address for one reason. Even if we donated to the GoFundMe for his son, that goes to his wife and kids for survival and paying these bills. It is my desire, that if you're able, drop Slick a card in the mail for encouragement. It wouldn't hurt if we maybe wanted to drop a gift card in for gas or a meal either. I remember how expensive it was transporting my niece back and forth. I don't want to be offensive to anyone, but put yourself in their shoes. God Bless you all!
CENTRAL EAGLES...MAKE PLAYS NOT EXCUSES.

CITYSLICKER

Post by CITYSLICKER »

you dont have to do that, but thanks for the thoughts. it is treatment 5, fixing to leave at 1 pm. see yall later.

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

CITYSLICKER

Post by CITYSLICKER »

another sad confusing day for him, its sad to watch such a live person struggle day to day. please give his mind back to him with yalls great medicine, shrink this beast and give him life back. its just overwhelming for us all, day 6 tomorrow, 24 more.

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

CITYSLICKER wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:09 pm
another sad confusing day for him, its sad to watch such a live person struggle day to day. please give his mind back to him with yalls great medicine, shrink this beast and give him life back. its just overwhelming for us all, day 6 tomorrow, 24 more.
So sorry to hear it man. Maybe I can swing by and pick up CavE one day soon and pay you a visit. I'll have a few days off sometime next week.

We know it's bad. Never seen ya like this.

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »