LET'S ALL GET BEHIND THIS

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

Re: LET'S ALL GET BEHIND THIS

Post by BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN »

Hey Stepdaddy Slicker. We have still been praying hard for your Son. I am so glad to see that a lot of people are chipping in to help your Son and His Family. I am so glad that we could help out. Our Church Family and Pastor have been praying also. If you need anything please let us know. Take care and God Bless.
Beaufort Head Football Coach Bryce Lybrand is 41-17 after his 5th Season at Beaufort
2022 3A State Football Champions
3 State Titles in Football
I have attended 624 Beaufort Football Games
GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!

CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

Post by CITYSLICKER »

happy valentines day to all- son is resting this weekend, rainy anyway, start treatment tomorrow at 2, treatment 8, 22 more. damn, some dumb-ass girl can get over 20,000 dollars donations for spraying glue on her head, and my son has a legit need and struggling to get to 9, 000 dollars, life is damn crazy. life goes on.
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

CITYSLICKER

Post by CITYSLICKER »

couldn't get the gofundme to work this weekend, so I hope its been out for two days and the love hadn't slowed, anyone that wants to send him cards or some love, sean ott, 105 center street, moncks corner, sc 29461.

he has brain swell after radiation and has to take steroids to aid the swelling, so it gets him antsy and nervous at times, so we hope he can rest tonight and we carry him for treatment 8 tomorrow at 2pm, he still is weak legged and starting Wednesday they are going to to change his time to 11:30 to not make him wait so long as he gets tired in the afternoon. thanks for sharing yall's love with Sean

CITYSLICKER

Post by CITYSLICKER »

treatment no.8 is here, so 22 more, 30 days of treatment is rough and I am sure he wishes it done, but hopefully it will shrink his mass and continue to help him survive this cancer. hope he has a great day for the circumstances. life can be fragile at any age. yall take care.

Underdog
Goose Creek Gators

Post by Underdog »

Hey Slick..I sent a little something for Sean. Snail mail. Praying for you brother.

CITYSLICKER

Post by CITYSLICKER »

thanks doggie, treatment 8 is over, he perked up after the radiation for some reason, 22 more , hoping his mass is shrinking for sure. thanks for all the love, yall.
mon-15 (2).jpg
mon-15 (2).jpg (134.95 KiB) Viewed 1288 times
mon-15a (2).jpg
mon-15a (2).jpg (108.32 KiB) Viewed 1288 times

CITYSLICKER

Post by CITYSLICKER »

day 9 is here, last day at 2 pm, hope he slept well and is strong for the day, yall all take care.

CITYSLICKER

Post by CITYSLICKER »

tues-16.jpg
tues-16.jpg (108.01 KiB) Viewed 1253 times
Sean said to me today as his mama went to get a wheelchair, that he was scared, I said of what, he said of it all. We certainly would feel lost and scared too, hope he can stop worrying but it's a lot to carry at any age, hope he gains some peace and we won't let it fail.
tues-16a.jpg
tues-16a.jpg (110.16 KiB) Viewed 1253 times

CITYSLICKER

Post by CITYSLICKER »

treatment 10 will be earlier now at 1030 Wednesday, he is still fighting, he is my baby, so will be here with him fighting with him. mama and me will help carry his hurt, pain, and smile when we can smile. after tomorrow, down to 20. please shrink mass and give him more time for enjoying life. thanks for helping us through this drama all my friends and classmates, its 10 and tomorrow will come soon to start again this journey.

CITYSLICKER

Post by CITYSLICKER »

treatment 10-it was a mixed bag today, after he got home, seemed unsettled, hope his extra daylight time will get him better at home, we just try to get him to dont give up every day. thanks under dog, got your love offering for sean, thanks for the kind thoughts.