one more post and give it back to camel killer and daniel bragger

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

one more post and give it back to camel killer and daniel bragger

Post by CITYSLICKER »

IT'S GOING ON THE 4TH MONTH SINCE MY SON HAS LEFT MOTHER EARTH EVERY NIGHT AROUND 10 PM, WHEN ALL GETS QUIET, THE EMOTIONS RUSH TO MY EYES AND HEART AND TEARS ROLL. TUESDAY, MY LAST CHILD, A DAUGHTER GRADUATED FROM COLLEGE WITH HONORS, SO BOTH MY CHILDREN WERE COLLEGE GRADS,MUCH FASTER FOR SEAN THAN MELISSA BUT SHE GOT THERE. THAT'S ALL I COULD ASK FOR IS TWO KIND, LOVING, EDUCATED CHILDREN. MY TASKS ARE DONE , MISS U SEAN EVERY MOMENT, HOPE THERE IS A BETTER PEACE NOW, CAUSE IT IS NOT HERE WHERE I AM.
PXL_20240514_191520621.jpg
seans grave.jpg
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

DFOLDMAN
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Re: one more post and give it back to camel killer and daniel bragger

Post by DFOLDMAN »

Camel Killer is thinking about you....hang in there.

Ddub14
Daniel Lions

Post by Ddub14 »

CITYSLICKER wrote:
Thu May 16, 2024 4:55 pm
IT'S GOING ON THE 4TH MONTH SINCE MY SON HAS LEFT MOTHER EARTH EVERY NIGHT AROUND 10 PM, WHEN ALL GETS QUIET, THE EMOTIONS RUSH TO MY EYES AND HEART AND TEARS ROLL. TUESDAY, MY LAST CHILD, A DAUGHTER GRADUATED FROM COLLEGE WITH HONORS, SO BOTH MY CHILDREN WERE COLLEGE GRADS,MUCH FASTER FOR SEAN THAN MELISSA BUT SHE GOT THERE. THAT'S ALL I COULD ASK FOR IS TWO KIND, LOVING, EDUCATED CHILDREN. MY TASKS ARE DONE , MISS U SEAN EVERY MOMENT, HOPE THERE IS A BETTER PEACE NOW, CAUSE IT IS NOT HERE WHERE I AM.

PXL_20240514_191520621.jpg

seans grave.jpg
First off I hope you are doing well. I know it’s been tough on you and I can’t imagine how you feel. I hope every day brings some more healing your way. I nearly lost my son 7 years ago to a hit and run accident on his bike. Severe injuries and was the hospital for over a month. I was out of town and my wife was hysterical. When the police officer got on the phone I asked him if he was alive? The officer said let me go see. It was the scariest moment of my life so I can say In that moment I know how you feel . I have prayed for your family regardless of what people on here think of me I do care.

2nd it’s not bragging if it’s true.

TIM
Strom Thurmond Rebels

Post by TIM »

continued prayers cuzzo.