Fort D job

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
Justafan
No Team Affiliation

Re: Fort Dorchester community wants to know who hired the new Head Football Coach!

Post by Justafan »

Justafan
No Team Affiliation

Re: Fort Dorchester community wants to know who hired the new Head Football Coach!

Post by Justafan »

Old-school wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2023 9:19 pm
I read a really funny statement on social media! Got to share it with the supporters of high school football in the low country in South Carolina! I read the Superintendent of Dorchester 2 was given the top two names for the new head coach and he picked the one! Now do really think someone who has never met the candidates to lead a program like Fort Dorchester would look at two names and pick one if he wasn’t in the interviews! Tell you straight up the committee was given a number not a name of the candidates! One person asked 7 or 8 questions and the interview was over! The Principal then picked his choice and that’s what was recommended to the Superintendent and then to the District Board! So when this program falls apart who are you going to blame the Principal or Superintendent! Merry Christmas Patriots maybe Santa will bring you a special Christmas present 🎁 Image
Probably will never know the truth.no second interviews as I heard were told .
Trip turned red at coaches meeting didn't answer till news got involved New coach saying we haven't been since 2015 he can do that. Evidently he don't know whom tom knots is .hell if he disband staff that's there. If I had a player I'm bolting to the ville or somewhere.
in a few years he and Berkley coach in rent a haul to where ever they end up.
DD2 has to get pay up for HC. What a sheet show .
To turn down top notch coaches. This stinks to high heaven.
No wonder still bolted looks to have been the smart move .he'd make a great HC at Berkley .

Pay is better than fla but in this market and interest rates guy had to be on the way out to make that move.

I don't know the guy so can't really judge him.but it don't look good in any direction. Compared to applicants.
This was a inside job period .
Ida left whom I had before this .
It doesn't make sense Pelham ferebee ect I could see.
But Josh Smith was equal or better than this cat.
On paper .

Insert Clark Griswold for the rest.

Old-school
No Team Affiliation

Fort Dorchester new head coach and Principal meets with the assistant coaches and team!

Post by Old-school »

The new head coach met with the assistant coaches and was a fair presentation! However the assistant got to ask questions to new coach and The Principal was present! The principal stopped the meeting questions were upset The King of the School! Don’t know about the team meeting only 16 athletes showed up!

Justafan
No Team Affiliation

Re: Fort Dorchester new head coach and Principal meets with the assistant coaches and team!

Post by Justafan »

Old-school wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2023 12:27 pm
The new head coach met with the assistant coaches and was a fair presentation! However the assistant got to ask questions to new coach and The Principal was present! The principal stopped the meeting questions were upset The King of the School! Don’t know about the team meeting only 16 athletes showed up!
Wow

Cover Three
No Team Affiliation

Re: Fort D job

Post by Cover Three »

From the looks of things, it seems as if the powerful and politically connected, that care about FD athletics need to make some moves behind the scenes to either get rid of the principal, or at best not to let them have complete power over decisions. Hiring a guy with a career losing record from Florida for FD. That should be a fireable offense.

Justafan
No Team Affiliation

Re: Fort D job

Post by Justafan »

Cover Three wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2023 6:42 pm
From the looks of things, it seems as if the powerful and politically connected, that care about FD athletics need to make some moves behind the scenes to either get rid of the principal, or at best not to let them have complete power over decisions. Hiring a guy with a career losing record from Florida for FD. That should be a fireable offense.
Agree

Justafan
No Team Affiliation

Re: Fort Dorchester new head coach and Principal meets with the assistant coaches and team!

Post by Justafan »

Old-school wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2023 12:27 pm
Two of those graduating in May smh