sorry hadnt posted sean's update in awhile

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

sorry hadnt posted sean's update in awhile

Post by CITYSLICKER »

sean update- sean has had some falls and he has a hard time getting up from the floor, we got him up with his help last week and his right foot is really bruised up and had it xrayed yesterday and was not broken, but he slipped down again today because his right side is affected by tumor, he has no movement on that side getting back up and had to call the moncks corner fire dept to help get him back up and into bed, so he is very emotional with the steroids he takes to stop his brain from swelling, so not a good day with his many mood swings due to meds, and his falls are making him more afraid to try to walk so we have to get his courage back to keep moving, so prayers and thoughts are needed in Sean's time of pain and concerns, just hoping he has a good restful night tonight, he has fought too hard to let these issues stand in his way to keep the fight continuing,so any help and thoughts will be appreciated.
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

Justafan
No Team Affiliation

Re: sorry hadnt posted sean's update in awhile

Post by Justafan »

CITYSLICKER wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2023 10:49 pm
sean update- sean has had some falls and he has a hard time getting up from the floor, we got him up with his help last week and his right foot is really bruised up and had it xrayed yesterday and was not broken, but he slipped down again today because his right side is affected by tumor, he has no movement on that side getting back up and had to call the moncks corner fire dept to help get him back up and into bed, so he is very emotional with the steroids he takes to stop his brain from swelling, so not a good day with his many mood swings due to meds, and his falls are making him more afraid to try to walk so we have to get his courage back to keep moving, so prayers and thoughts are needed in Sean's time of pain and concerns, just hoping he has a good restful night tonight, he has fought too hard to let these issues stand in his way to keep the fight continuing,so any help and thoughts will be appreciated.
Prayers my man .keep up the fight.
Heading to oncologist now .
For the record this sucks balls.

DFOLDMAN
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by DFOLDMAN »

Thinking about you and yours, Slick.
Hang in there!

CITYSLICKER

Post by CITYSLICKER »

HE IS REALLY STRUGGLING THE ROIDS HAVE HIM SO TENDER AND HE IS NOT WANTING TO TRY TO WALK ON HIS BAD FOOT AND STAYING IN BED SO WE HOPE HIS FOOT HEALS AND HIS COURAGE RETURNS TO HIM. SOMETIMES I WONDER IS LIVING WORTH THE PRICE, SO FAR IT HAS BEEN TO HIM, BUT ITS LIKE A ROLLER COASTER RIDE WITH HIM, NO BREATHING TIME, JUST EVERY CALL, TEXT, U JUST KNOW ITS BAD, MAMA AND ME OR JUST CRAZY TOO, WHEN I GO TO FRIDAY NITE LIGHTS, I SPEND MORE TIME, LOOKING AT MY PHONE TO SEE ITS OK, SINCE I LOST MY RUNNING MATE, FEELING GUILTY TO HAVE A TIME FOR ME KNOWING MY SON IS AILING AND I AM NOT THERE.

GoBigGreen
Summerville Green Wave

Post by GoBigGreen »

Hang in there Slick. Sean has really been fighting hard so we all know he can get past this setback with his ankle. Try to stay positive. It has a way of rubbing off on people....

CITYSLICKER

Post by CITYSLICKER »

he was up today and sitting in a chair a little while ago, so baby steps for sure, thanks newcatntown, know u care. we got jv and b teams tonight, everybody is scared of damn rain anymore??

GreenDragon
No Team Affiliation

Post by GreenDragon »

Glad to hear today is a little bit better. "Fall seven times, stand up Eight! " --Japanese proverb.
Asking God to smile upon Sean and give him a lot of good days moving forward.
Also praying hard for your family too, Slick.

96fanatic
Ninety Six Wildcats

Post by 96fanatic »

Prayers for Sean and the family .

Chuckster1
No Team Affiliation

Post by Chuckster1 »

Praying for you and family everyday!!

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

Post by BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN »

We are still praying hard for Sean, Slick. God Bless.

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
Beaufort Head Football Coach Bryce Lybrand is 41-17 after his 5th Season at Beaufort
2022 3A State Football Champions
3 State Titles in Football
I have attended 624 Beaufort Football Games
GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!