BAD NEWS FOR MY SON TODAY

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

Re: BAD NEWS FOR MY SON TODAY

Post by CITYSLICKER »

SEAN STARTED BACK ON CHEMO THIS WEEK AND IS TOLERATING IT SO FAR, NEED WEEK, WE GET THE RADIATION SET BACK HOPE, REMEMBER BEFORE HE TOOK 30 WEEKS OF RADIATION, THAT SADLY CAUSES YOUR BRAIN TO SWELL UP AND STEROIDS ARE NEEDED TO FIGHT THAT, SO HE DID GOOD LAST TIME BUT HOPING HE CAN AGAIN AND SLOW THIS BRAIN TUMOR, WE ARE ALL RUN DOWN FROM THE FIGHT TOO.
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

DFOLDMAN
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by DFOLDMAN »

CITYSLICKER wrote:
Fri May 12, 2023 1:51 pm
SEAN STARTED BACK ON CHEMO THIS WEEK AND IS TOLERATING IT SO FAR, NEED WEEK, WE GET THE RADIATION SET BACK HOPE, REMEMBER BEFORE HE TOOK 30 WEEKS OF RADIATION, THAT SADLY CAUSES YOUR BRAIN TO SWELL UP AND STEROIDS ARE NEEDED TO FIGHT THAT, SO HE DID GOOD LAST TIME BUT HOPING HE CAN AGAIN AND SLOW THIS BRAIN TUMOR, WE ARE ALL RUN DOWN FROM THE FIGHT TOO.
Build me a son, O Lord, who will be strong enough to know when he is weak and brave enough to face himself when he is afraid; one who will be proud and unbending in honest defeat, and humble and gentle in victory.

Build me a son whose wishes will not take the place of deeds; a son who will know Thee—and that to know himself is the foundation stone of knowledge.

Lead him, I pray, not in the path of ease and comfort, but under the stress and spur of difficulties and challenge. Here let him learn to stand up in the storm; here let him learn compassion for those who fail.

Build me a son whose heart will be clear, whose goal will be high; a son who will master himself before he seeks to master other men; one who will reach into the future, yet never forget the past.

And after all these things are his, add, I pray, enough of a sense of humor, so that he may always be serious, yet never take himself too seriously. Give him humility, so that he may always remember the simplicity of true greatness, the open mind of true wisdom, and the weakness of true strength.

Then I, his father will dare to whisper, “I have not lived in vain. ”- McArthur

CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

Post by CITYSLICKER »

THANKS CAMEL KILLER, FOUR MORE DAYS OF CHEMO
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

chief shooting bull
Gaffney Indians

Post by chief shooting bull »

Hang in there Slick, prayers for your boy.

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

Post by BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN »

We are still praying hard for Sean, Slick.
Beaufort Head Football Coach Bryce Lybrand is 41-17 after his 5th Season at Beaufort
2022 3A State Football Champions
3 State Titles in Football
I have attended 624 Beaufort Football Games
GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!

GreenDragon
No Team Affiliation

Post by GreenDragon »

He gives power to the faint, and to him who has no might he increases strength.—Isaiah 40:29

Holding Sean in our hearts and minds.