Northwestern v Greenville

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
trojangrad78
Northwestern Trojans

Re: Northwestern v Greenville

Post by trojangrad78 »

Final: NW 33 Greenville 28

Mr Doodles hit it exactly!

Very interesting game. I listened to every play on the radio. Can’t wait to hear comments from people that were there at the game.

Congratulations to both teams on a game that went right to the end 👍

Red Raiders 02
Greenville Red Raiders

Post by Red Raiders 02 »

trojangrad78 wrote:
Fri Nov 25, 2022 10:27 pm
Final: NW 33 Greenville 28

Mr Doodles hit it exactly!

Very interesting game. I listened to every play on the radio. Can’t wait to hear comments from people that were there at the game.

Congratulations to both teams on a game that went right to the end 👍
Congrats to you guys it was a very good game now GO and bring the championship back to the upstate. I'm proud of my Greenville High Red Raiders.

Blister
No Team Affiliation

Post by Blister »

Now that Greenville has some extra time on their hands, though I know it is now recruiting season,, maybe they can take a few days and pressure wash that nasty stadium

Indian14
No Team Affiliation

Post by Indian14 »

I’m sure the recruiting trail will heat up for them starting tomorrow. At least 2 GC schools without head coaches. Let the poaching begin!

stretch
Daniel Lions

Post by stretch »

Great game. Congrats to my former coach Page Wofford for getting the Trojans back to the title game. They have a big test against South Florence. Congrats also to Greenville for their season. Way to rebound after starting 0-3, many teams would’ve just folded but y’all kept battling.
Go Daniel Lions!!

Red Raiders 02
Greenville Red Raiders

Post by Red Raiders 02 »

stretch wrote:
Sat Nov 26, 2022 12:14 am
Great game. Congrats to my former coach Page Wofford for getting the Trojans back to the title game. They have a big test against South Florence. Congrats also to Greenville for their season. Way to rebound after starting 0-3, many teams would’ve just folded but y’all kept battling.
Thanks we appreciate it. GO RED RAIDERS

sparked_up
Northwestern Trojans

Post by sparked_up »

Great HS football game.

Greenville is legit! Played hard all night. Trojans made enough plays. Interesting turn when the defense steals the show. Much like Greenville’s wins over SP and CR, turnovers were the story. We were fortunate enough to win that battle. Won’t say much about the officiating, except how does that happen in a game like this?

Very proud of the Trojans and impressed by the Red Raiders. So Flo is obviously very talented. Could it be that having been there before makes a difference? Coach Wofford and others were on the staff for previous championships.

Love being able to play on the last possible day of the season, be even better to win the last game.