Poll and Opinions: Spartanburg vs. York

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.

Who you got?

Spartanburg
64%
York
36%

Total votes: 11

5Vikings
Spartanburg Vikings

Poll and Opinions: Spartanburg vs. York

Post by 5Vikings »

Hopefully the Vikings will have another great week of preparation. I feel like the chances are good. York will be tough, so I am hoping for a Great Championship Game!!!! What are your thoughts?

bruindad79
South Florence Bruins

Re: SPARTANBURG VS. YORK OPINONS

Post by bruindad79 »

Spartanburg 56
York 21

My .02 cents

Spartanburg is real deal, Good luck next weekend in W-B stadium! :mrgreen:

SF Band dad
South Florence Bruins

Re: SPARTANBURG VS. YORK OPINONS

Post by SF Band dad »

5Vikings wrote:Hopefully the Vikings will have another great week of preparation. I feel like the chances are good. York will be tough, so I am hoping for a Great Championship Game!!!! What are your thoughts?
I hope you don't mind, I've changed your post into a poll question. The Vikings have my vote.

DSIMP1987
York Cougars

Re: Poll and Opinions: Spartanburg vs. York

Post by DSIMP1987 »

56-21 REALLY?????? LOL

bruindad79
South Florence Bruins

Post by bruindad79 »

DSIMP1987 wrote:56-21 REALLY?????? LOL
REALLY!!!!! :lol: Unless you have a safety that runs a sub 4.3 40, u aint catching Treavian Feaster, I can promise u that! He doesnt have offers from MAJOR D1 schools for nothing and we aint talkin about low level schools, we talking Bama, auburn, FSU, etc.

DSIMP1987
York Cougars

Post by DSIMP1987 »

Well if he supposedly the best player in the state then i want to see for myself Saturday in Columbia

5Vikings
Spartanburg Vikings

Post by 5Vikings »

Spartanburg will be the Visitors...

bruindad79
South Florence Bruins

Post by bruindad79 »

DSIMP1987 wrote:Well if he supposedly the best player in the state then i want to see for myself Saturday in Columbia
Dont worry you will, even in the rain, I dont think that will slow him down. He is the definition of "a NFL player in high school".

Go Tigers
Conway Tigers

Post by Go Tigers »

bruindad79 wrote:
DSIMP1987 wrote:Well if he supposedly the best player in the state then i want to see for myself Saturday in Columbia
Dont worry you will, even in the rain, I dont think that will slow him down. He is the definition of "a NFL player in high school".
....and just a Junior too!!!!

Ytown
York Cougars

Post by Ytown »

Go Tigers wrote:
bruindad79 wrote:
....and just a Junior too!!!!
This is hilarious!!!! Wasn't York #1 team in state at one point this year? Didn't York manhandle Spartanburg already this year(with that nfl rb)? Does Feaster play defense? Not taking anything away from the Kidd, I watched him in the scrimmage against York. The Kidd is next level but we held our own against him... What I did notice is our high powered offense giving that Spartanburg defense fits!!! Should be a great game!!! York 35-28