South Florence vs Spartanburg

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
Rebel-Fan-74
Byrnes Rebels
Location: On the banks of the Tyger River and those banks are rising..

Re: South Florence vs Spartanburg

Post by Rebel-Fan-74 »

uknowit wrote:I am quite sure that the plan for SFs linebackers was to step up and pop Feaster in the mouth early and often. Easier said than done. The kid is hands down the best player in the state. And just his mere presence makes their passing game much more effective. Spartanburg has the offensive talent not many folks can handle.
I'm sure some folks would disagree with the "HANDS DOWN" part..

Dutch Fork has a young man who could get a lot of votes.... He gets my vote!

wildcatnation
Dillon Wildcats

Post by wildcatnation »

uknowit wrote:I am quite sure that the plan for SFs linebackers was to step up and pop Feaster in the mouth early and often. Easier said than done. The kid is hands down the best player in the state. And just his mere presence makes their passing game much more effective. Spartanburg has the offensive talent not many folks can handle.
Man look here I watched the film from that game I seen so many missed tackles on that kid it was crazy and that's no excuse talking about he's the best player in the state when I played for Dillon back in 08 on the first state title team we played a star rb from timberland named Rockarius king look him up he was bad now he broke on the first play of scrimmage for 70 yards and that was it for him that night Because the rest of the game we limited him to 32 yards rushing we put them pads on him

SF Band dad
South Florence Bruins

Post by SF Band dad »

I saw the missed tackles. It's interesting how players like Colburn and Feaster can make good players forget how to tackle.

Last year I watched Colburn play twice, it wasn't until I saw him on replays at WB stadium that I really appreciated what he was doing to the woulb-be tacklers.

A quote from last night regarding Feaster: "That's what an NFL player looks like in high school."

Next Saturday I get to watch them both again.

bruindad79
South Florence Bruins

Post by bruindad79 »

I don't know that Feaster is the best player in the state, but he is definitely hands down in the Top 3! He is a man among boys... ;)