FORT D HC

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
Justafan
No Team Affiliation

FORT D HC

Post by Justafan »

Sean loenzano
Lake Howell high
It's official.

wave 80
Summerville Green Wave

Re: FORT D HC

Post by wave 80 »

GO WAVE

stretch
Daniel Lions

Post by stretch »

Go Daniel Lions!!

Justafan
No Team Affiliation

Post by Justafan »

Lot of mixed feelings out there on this one to say the least.

Old-school
No Team Affiliation

Post by Old-school »

The biggest mistake made in Dorchester County was the day the DISTRICT LOST JOE PIE AS SUPERINTENDENT!
The new Superintendent takes the responsibility of hiring the present high school principal at Fort Dorchester! Every loyal fan, player and parent should understand the football program at Fort Dorchester struggled for many years way below the the Football Program at Summerville, but the last seven years the FD program was 70-16 and up until seven years ago never made it past the first round of the playoffs! The new elite coach that was just hired out of the state of Florida leaves a 23-49 record in the last seven seasons! Wow the Principal at Fort Dorchester knows how to pick a winner! The biggest winner will be the area high schools that receive the talent that leaves the Fort! Know I don’t blame the Principal at Fort Dorchester for believing this his school is his school because it is! He takes sole responsibility for everything that happens at the school from test scores to the discipline of the students! Let me just inform you from someone who has been in his place for a lot longer! This PRINCIPAL has screwed the entire school up! When you win in athletics you win in every thing at your school! I will give you something to be excited about your Present Principal was A Band director so he knows a lot about the athletics program πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚! Just remember Steve LaPrad made a big difference along with his old staff to turn your school into one of the best! The day this Principal tried to fire the coach responsible for turning this program around and the school board refused to let that happen just blasted this Principal in the face! This was his school and no coach or coaches were going to take it from him! Well he finally got his way and this was his hire and Fort Dorchester is his High School! Good luck Patriots! Because you have no one defending the Fort! Asst coaches and players it’s time to jump the ship!

Old-school
No Team Affiliation

Post by Old-school »

Just heard from some of happy Green waves! The money that has been flowing into the Fort will be staying home! Watch the ship sink πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚! Coaches that are not happy with the hire put your name out there and you will be ok ! Let the new man with 23 wins and 49 losses and the Big Princpal of the year bring in Florida assts. because the money is great!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ‘

Justafan
No Team Affiliation

Post by Justafan »

Old-school wrote: ↑
Wed Dec 13, 2023 7:52 pm
Just heard from some of happy Green waves! The money that has been flowing into the Fort will be staying home! Watch the ship sink πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚! Coaches that are not happy with the hire put your name out there and you will be ok ! Let the new man with 23 wins and 49 losses and the Big Princpal of the year bring in Florida assts. because the money is great!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ‘
They are quite extatic. Fort football created a lot of revenue. Other programs will suffer from revenue loss.
Hell even the schools fort plays will lose out from low fan attendance. No ticket sales no money for thr honey.
Packed out stadiums in the ville bring revenue.
5000 fans down to 2000 is 40 k to 16 k.24 k loss.
Same goes for fort hone games.
If 1250 less fans show thats 60 k less over 6 games.
Less money for other programs _sports at fort.
If they fail to retain staff. It's going to bite them in the rear.
I know they will keep a few .butttttt

Old-school
No Team Affiliation

Post by Old-school »

I’m sorry for what is fixing to happen at FD! I know you are a true supporter of the program, but Coach brought in the revenue when Fort needed the money! Did you wonder when FD played in Georgia this year and didn’t spend the night! Well the money was not there! The other out state game was not made up because the money was not there because Coach LePrad to raise the money! The new turf was put down but short cuts were taken during insulation because the money was not there! Coach LaPrad will be missed more and more as season pass! So many successful players that played for LaPrad at Summerville and Fort will not financially support Fort simply because Coach LaPrad is not there! I’m really sorry this is going to happen to a high school that has reached the mountain top
to fall again! The Principal has made this mess!

DFOLDMAN
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by DFOLDMAN »

Think what you will about Coach LaPrad, but we all realize that if Tom Knotts had not come along at DF, I'm fairly certain there would be a few more football state titles at Fort D...Scratching my head about this hire. The new FD HC is coming from the #357 team in Florida according to Max Preps. I don't think TK is scared yet.

Fear The Fox...

Justafan
No Team Affiliation

Post by Justafan »

Old-school wrote: ↑
Wed Dec 13, 2023 11:21 pm
I’m sorry for what is fixing to happen at FD! I know you are a true supporter of the program, but Coach brought in the revenue when Fort needed the money! Did you wonder when FD played in Georgia this year and didn’t spend the night! Well the money was not there! The other out state game was not made up because the money was not there because Coach LePrad to raise the money! The new turf was put down but short cuts were taken during insulation because the money was not there! Coach LaPrad will be missed more and more as season pass! So many successful players that played for LaPrad at Summerville and Fort will not financially support Fort simply because Coach LaPrad is not there! I’m really sorry this is going to happen to a high school that has reached the mountain top
to fall again! The Principal has made this mess!
Absolutely correct..laprad was at summerville while I was there . Not a lot are happy with this. I more or less
Support the coaches now at thier respective schools.
They gave jr a fair shot .got hurt had a few issues and fought back into the starting line up.
Not many jump from b to varsity .Josh,brent,Raf a few other coaches and still believed and worked him through it.not sure that happens with other coaches .
We have been going to summerville games for more than a decade.thought that was where he was going to play. But football gods deemed otherwise .
Correct Steve raised a butt load of money .while we were there all chipped in that were financially able .
Really a good group of parents and coaches.

Dfoldman is correct Knotts kept us out of the titles .
The new coach hire makes absolutely no sense on paper on anything for that matter.
I could see hiring a hotshot coach Knotts reedy guy from white knoll. But that isn't even a lateral hire .IMHO
Looks to be a down grade.
I digress.