Stall new Head Coach

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
wave 80
Summerville Green Wave

Stall new Head Coach

Post by wave 80 »

GO WAVE

Penguin
Beaufort Eagles

Re: Stall new Head Coach

Post by Penguin »

I was SOOOOOO much hoping that the Warriors new Head Coach would have the last name, Lybrand!

Old-school
No Team Affiliation

Post by Old-school »

That’s a big coach! He needs to dress out!

Wolverine_Legend
Woodruff Wolverines

Post by Wolverine_Legend »

Penguin wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2023 2:35 pm
I was SOOOOOO much hoping that the Warriors new Head Coach would have the last name, Lybrand!
I can't believe you don't like the coach who literally won you the first and only state title in your school's history. That amazes me.
And on the eighth day, God created the Woodruff Wolverines

Penguin
Beaufort Eagles

Post by Penguin »

Wolverine_Legend wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2023 12:22 am
Penguin wrote:
I can't believe you don't like the coach who literally won you the first and only state title in your school's history. That amazes me.
Actually, it was Beaufort's 3rd State Championship. We were State Champs in 1935 and 1945. As for Lybrand, he has made it perfectly clear that Beaufort means NOTHING to him, and that he would rather be coaching anyplace else. So, since he feels that way, I feel the way that I do.

He is a user. He only took the job at Beaufort because nobody else would give him a shot. He has made no bones about wanting a bigger-time opportunity. I just hope that he gets one, and soon. That way he gets what he wants and Beaufort High can get a coach that genuinely wants to be head coach at Beaufort.

lws55
No Team Affiliation

Post by lws55 »

Penguin wrote:
Must be the offseason and every coaching change post will have this guy wishing it was his coach on it. :roll: