Summerville

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
Maniac
Rock Hill Bearcats

Summerville

Post by Maniac »

You guys out smashmouthed Carolina Forest. Enough said! Now that Gaffney is out. There may not be a team out there with enough size and muscle to stop you. I enjoyed watching you guys. Carolina Forest's confidence always fades late in games against good teams without fail every single year. They were never able to stop you defensively.

Tigerific
Conway Tigers

Re: Summerville

Post by Tigerific »

Mark Morris has over 3200 kids in school but his weakness is defense. He had a couple good linemen but weak on the edge,LB and secondary. He’s about tapped out and carried them far as he can. He applied and was offered the Conway job but turned it down because he couldn’t bring in a new staff which we need. I know he was a finalist at Berkeley at couple years ago. He also knows when CF is split in a few years he won’t have a chance.

Mbfootballfan
Myrtle Beach Seahawks

Post by Mbfootballfan »

Tell me what defense has stopped Summerville?

GoBigGreen
Summerville Green Wave

Post by GoBigGreen »

Summerville runs a very balanced offense and have been tough to slow down all year. They are averaging over 47 points a game scoring over 60 points 3 times. This past week CF decided to basically triple team Yannick so we took what the defense was giving us and just pounded the ball down the field. Trae Green had 5 rushing tds on the night. The match-up with White Knoll will be very interesting because I hear they have some tall safeties so they may try to single cover Yannick to slow down Trae. This game will be a chess match with multiple adjustments made throughout the game. Can not wait!!!

fdgrad00
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by fdgrad00 »

People sleeping on white knoll. They are very sound om defense very well coached and will give different looks pre and post snap. The front 7 even though not big, they physical. Lbs are fast and physical. They have size, speed and very sound in the secondary.

DFOLDMAN
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by DFOLDMAN »

Maniac wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2023 8:28 pm
You guys out smashmouthed Carolina Forest. Enough said! Now that Gaffney is out. There may not be a team out there with enough size and muscle to stop you. I enjoyed watching you guys. Carolina Forest's confidence always fades late in games against good teams without fail every single year. They were never able to stop you defensively.

"Now that Gaffney is out. There may not be a team out there with enough size and muscle to stop you."

Hmmm...how about the team that sent Gaffney home? And don't sleep on White Knoll...Tom Knotts protégé coaching there...

Greatest Story Ever...

Delete My Account...

Fear The Fox...

Mbfootballfan
Myrtle Beach Seahawks

Post by Mbfootballfan »

Carolina Forest had between 400-500 total yards offensively scored 5 touchdowns and still lost the game. Summerville is a beast on offense had 550+ offensive yards and could not be stopped. It’s only by the grace of God that Summerville didn’t score 100. Thanks to the CF offense for keeping the ball away from that offense. That definitely was a different team this time. White knoll better be good defensively and get them stops and turnovers.

CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

Post by CITYSLICKER »

GREEN CHEATERS THE END IS NEAR.
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

GoBigGreen
Summerville Green Wave

Post by GoBigGreen »

CITYSLICKER wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2023 7:14 pm
GREEN CHEATERS THE END IS NEAR.
You are right Slick. Only 2 games left....

bbrown1240
Sumter Gamecocks

Post by bbrown1240 »

We couldn’t block White Knoll’s defensive front. That was the difference in our game. Stopped our run game and didn’t have time to throw. If Summerville can block their defensive front, they will win the game.