greenwave yall play dirty

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

greenwave yall play dirty

Post by CITYSLICKER »

Threw our qb into the brick wall head first, hope carolina forest beats yall by 50. here is a early morning report form rookie qb's mama .

Ralynn RiversTop contributor
@everyone…Thanks so much to everyone that prayed and reached out to us for our guy Henry!! He has 2 fractured wrists, spinal shock , but NO Neurological Damage!! Very disappointed with the way this game is now being played. More disappointed in the way these adults are teaching this craziness on the field! Thank God for our Coach and Administrators in Berkeley County School District! The love shown tonight was phenomenal to say the least!! From beginning to end everyone shows love! We thank each of you. The doctor said if the helmet had been hit any other way , this could have been devastating!! Shout out to the our BHS Trainers, Coaches , our AD, our Booster Club Chairman, our Principal, and our Superintendent !! BCSD rocks for real!! Thanks to everyone that showed up at the ER and everyone that reached out in love! It was surely felt and will not be forgotten! Tank is VERY sore but keep him in prayers for a speedy recovery! Thanks again💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛💙💛
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

GoBigGreen
Summerville Green Wave

Re: greenwave yall play dirty

Post by GoBigGreen »

Thanks for the update Slick. Hope he makes a speedy and full recovery. Young man was having a great game until his injury.

Fortfor5
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Fortfor5 »

Any video.
Just kidding.

wave 80
Summerville Green Wave

Post by wave 80 »

Hope for a speedy recovery 🙏 for Mr Rivers...
GO WAVE

CITYSLICKER

Post by CITYSLICKER »

YALL NEED TO PAD THE WALLS OR A BARRIER, IT WAS DEFINITELY A CHEAP SHOT BY YALL.

RunDaBall
No Team Affiliation

Post by RunDaBall »

Hope the kid is feeling better. Never want that for someone, especially a kid. He’s gonna be a Stud.

But slick, you got a comment on this? Can’t believe the coaching staff let this happen. Imagine you’d be pissed if it was on the other foot.
image000000.jpeg
Last edited by RunDaBall on Sat Nov 11, 2023 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CITYSLICKER

Post by CITYSLICKER »

WELL, IT HAPPENED, NO WAY IT COULD HAVE BEEN THAT FAR AWAY FROM WALL WITHOUT A PURPOSE??, U THINK NO.3 WANTED TO RUN INTO A BRICK WALL,THE WALL NEEDS TO BE CHANGED TO PROTECT THAT FROM EVER HAPPENING AGAIN, PERIOD. IT CERTAINLY CHANGED THE GAME IN FAVOR OF GREEN

RunDaBall
No Team Affiliation

Post by RunDaBall »

CITYSLICKER wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2023 1:29 pm
WELL, IT HAPPENED, NO WAY IT COULD HAVE BEEN THAT FAR AWAY FROM WALL WITHOUT A PURPOSE??, U THINK NO.3 WANTED TO RUN INTO A BRICK WALL,THE WALL NEEDS TO BE CHANGED TO PROTECT THAT FROM EVER HAPPENING AGAIN, PERIOD. IT CERTAINLY CHANGED THE GAME IN FAVOR OF GREEN

But Slick, what about this? You don’t have an opinion?
image000000.jpeg
I’m not even a Summerville guy but I saw this and couldn’t believe it.
Last edited by RunDaBall on Sat Nov 11, 2023 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CITYSLICKER

Post by CITYSLICKER »

so that requires to slam a stags man into a brick wall, really, hardly, i put wave hate stuff all over the net.

RunDaBall
No Team Affiliation

Post by RunDaBall »

CITYSLICKER wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2023 3:13 pm
so that requires to slam a stags man into a brick wall, really, hardly, i put wave hate stuff all over the net.
Not saying that at all. I wasn’t at the game, didn’t see the play. But you’re okay with the staff and players allowing that? That’s interesting. I’m only imagining how livid you would be if Summerville did that pregame instead of Berkeley.