DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Re: O.T.: Decav’s Been Saved By Christ!

Post by DeCav »

Penguin wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:25 pm
Haha.
Oh I like the way you think.

Yep. This never Trumper has God on his side now and he has God's back. DeCav is wielding the sword of truth now AND he's saved. I feel like my position has been much strengthened.

As a matter of fact, I'm inclined to begin posting screenshots of my efforts to engage on Facebook with those friends of mine that feel the need to post meaningless calls to pray for Trump because of the Evil he is up against.

I mean really folks?

No joke. I've had a lot of truth bombs lately and NONE of them are good news for Trump supporters.

Preach it Pengy.
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Penguin
Beaufort Eagles

Post by Penguin »

This! Pay close attention to this!
Attachments
297769531_593487172241227_5251659036039261166_n.jpg
The "Godfather" didn't whine like The "Slobfather" is doing, when he got INDICTED!!!!!

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

Penguin wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:02 pm
This! Pay close attention to this!

I feel ya.

No fanaticism here. Let me know if I step out of the baseline.

Hopefully, I don't come off as trying to get anyone to believe something they don't want to believe.

I'm mostly here as a logical exercise.

Again, if I'm leaning on anyone to change their beliefs, then quote the offensive passage and I'll answer for it.

The purpose of this thread has everything to do with a search for truth.

“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

Something tells me Pengy that my fight might be with the believers, not the non-believers.

I'm sure you can appreciate the delicate situation that puts me in.

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

Yep, I thought I'd done some praying.
DeCav wrote:
Sat Jul 23, 2022 11:58 pm
CITYSLICKER wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 3:13 pm
A PAGAN MY ASS, U AND BAD-DAD SALLY BOTH AINT GOT ANY SENSES. PINKY SAYS PROVE THIS RELIGIOUS BULLHOCKY, I WILL BE PRAYING FOR EVERYBODY TO SAVE MY ASS, DEVILS, PAGANS, LORDS, SERFS, NOT ONE DAMN PERSON, MAMA AND DADDY MADE TO SAVE ME,HAHAHA
First of all, I rarely care what Pinky says. Secondly, I cannot prove a thing. I cannot even prove that I exist. My strongest argument for that would be how you follow me around like a puppy.

I'm hoping your boy Billy. I'm hoping him. Can't say I believe in the power of prayer but I'll do that too if you ask me to. I'll even write one and post it for all the good it would do but I wouldn't presume to interfere with God's plan if he has one. If he has a plan, why are we always begging him to change it? And he if doesn't have a plan that makes us rats in a maze. Maybe.

Again, I presume to know nothing.

Be the best version of yourself as often as you can. I think there is something to that.

Peace and LOVE and forgiveness!

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

Penguin wrote:
Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:25 pm
Haha.
I think Trump is actually going to go to jail.

I'm not praying for an outcome one way or the other. I'm just praying for the truth to come out.

Surely, we can all get on board with this?

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

"Until one is committed, there is hesitancy, the chance to draw back, always ineffectiveness.

Concerning all acts of initiative (and creation), there is one elementary truth, the ignorance of which kills countless ideas and splendid plans: that the moment one definitely commits oneself, then Providence moves too.

All sorts of things occur to help one that would never otherwise have occurred. A whole stream of events issues from the decision, raising in one's favour all manner of unforeseen incidents and meetings and material assistance, which no man could have dreamt would have come his way.

I have learned a deep respect for one of Goethe's couplets:

Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it.
Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it!" -William Hutchison Murray

1 CAT FAN
Dillon Wildcats

Post by 1 CAT FAN »

Is the heading of this topic true, Decav?
Dillon Wildcats 08’ 09’ 12’ 13’ 14’ 15’ 17’ State Champions

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

1 CAT FAN wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 6:23 pm
Is the heading of this topic true, Decav?
Yeah man. It's true.

It's as true as it's ever been I suppose.

Why do you ask?