OT: ME and wine do NOT mix

Things that get off topic.
*No Politics please.
DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

OT: ME and wine do NOT mix

Post by DeCav »

Egodz. It's bad when I can't decipher my own sentences.

My wife won't speak to me today. I'm afraid to ask why. :lol:
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Re: OT: ME and wine do NOT mix

Post by DeCav »

I impress myself that I can be that shtfaced and still be discussing something apparently called a dark star narrative which sounds cool as hell. I wish I knew what that was.
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Spartanburgvikings95
Spartanburg Vikings

Post by Spartanburgvikings95 »

DeCav are u talking in the tongues of Sleepy Joe

CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

Post by CITYSLICKER »

669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

mikey
Gaffney Indians

Post by mikey »

DeCav wrote:
Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:44 pm
I impress myself that I can be that shtfaced and still be discussing something apparently called a dark star narrative which ;sounds cool as hell. I wish I knew what that was.
If a little wine makes you that way..we ain’t the same ;)

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

mikey wrote:
Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:26 pm
DeCav wrote:
Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:44 pm
I impress myself that I can be that shtfaced and still be discussing something apparently called a dark star narrative which ;sounds cool as hell. I wish I knew what that was.
If a little wine makes you that way..we ain’t the same ;)
Oh, I never made any claims. I'm a lightweight for sure. Never had a buzz on till after I was 45 years old. Never actually did anything until then.

So this is all new to me. Definitely not my bag. I'm stoopid enough without the alcohol. I kind of have this unspoken rule with my wife though. If she sends me on silly shopping errands I will buy silly things.

Last night I had to go to 3 different places last night. And then had to turn around and go back out because i forgot her lottery tickets and bomb pops.

So that last trip, I grabbed a bottle of wine.

Yeah, I don't need to do that anymore.

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

Spartanburgvikings95 wrote:
Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:17 pm
DeCav are u talking in the tongues of Sleepy Joe

If it's spoken it's Sleepy Joe. If it's typed then I'm channeling the orange one.

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

1 CAT FAN
Dillon Wildcats

Post by 1 CAT FAN »

Nice one.

The lamb is also the lion.
Dillon Wildcats 08’ 09’ 12’ 13’ 14’ 15’ 17’ State Champions

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

1 CAT FAN wrote:
Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:30 am
Nice one.

The lamb is also the lion.

I thought you'd like that one. It moved me also. Everyone on this board should give that some thought. Being Christian for a couple of months hasn't changed much the way I see myself as it does the way I see others. I see some astounding examples of hypocrites and I have to bite my tongue. On both sides as well. People on my feed post some indulgent Jesus gif in one post and right under that something about hanging nancy pelosi.

And then I get it on the other side. I just absolutely debated a flaky leftist all the way under the table on Facebook and back into her safe space. She decided to come sharing her feminist opinion about a meme I posted that was supposed to be funny. She came with 100's of words at a time to slam me into slinking away. In the end I pretty much just embarrassed her so thoroughly that she just stopped responded.

Now I've gone back in for seconds because she has the gall to use a UKrainian flag as an avatar to symbolized her support. But when asked if she actually has a friend on facebook from over there that she communicates with she declined to answer.

Later when my friend from Ukraine contacted me asking about assistance with a friend of hers who desperately is seeking asylum in America, I told her I would do the best that I could.

I found all the links to make this happen and decided, just in the spirit of being a smart ass to go onto this person's wall who has the flag as her avatar and who is a social justice warrior and outspoken democrat, I posted the government links to the paperwork to sign up and sponsor a ukrainian citizen to america for two years.

I told this opinion bag that I needed some help probably to do this and since she uses the ukrainian flag as her avatar, she might want to help ukrainians by helping me.

So far she is completely ignoring me.

I'm going to do a full court press.