greenjewel
Ninety Six Wildcats

Re: Bad behavior at games

Post by greenjewel »

DeCav wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:25 pm
greenjewel wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 1:42 pm
BTW, i do very well financially but i understand the plight of those who don't.
Wait. You're not struggling?

Besides ranting on a football board, what other measures are you taking to change the world?

Waiting around to see if a viable third party candidate rises to capture 5% of the poll so you can throw your vote away?

Again, there is no NAFTA anymore.

WHY DO YOU KEEP BRINGING UP NAFTA?

BigDog, this doesn't include you as it also doesn't include 95% of the members on this board, so no need to reply...

But how many people would change this if they could and what is the LEAST you would do besides ranting on a message board that 99.9999% of our country is oblivious to?

Don't answer lightly. I have a good plan and I aim to see that you back down and swallow your words like I know you will.

BigDog, I get it. You paid your dues. The rest of society can rot in Hell for all you care.

What say the rest of you? Ready to help out another human who has the spark of divinity in them and a vision?

Why still bring up NAFTA? Because the 70,000 plants and industries that it closed are still closed and the revenues and benefits from those plants has not been replaced. NAFTA closed almost 1/3 of our economic base and we are still suffering greatly from it. As far as what am i doing, my field is one that addresses one of the greatest problems in our society, but i can't discuss it on here. You don't have to believe me. But, i am telling you the truth.

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

greenjewel wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:18 pm
DeCav wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:25 pm
greenjewel wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 1:42 pm
BTW, i do very well financially but i understand the plight of those who don't.
Wait. You're not struggling?

Besides ranting on a football board, what other measures are you taking to change the world?

Waiting around to see if a viable third party candidate rises to capture 5% of the poll so you can throw your vote away?

Again, there is no NAFTA anymore.

WHY DO YOU KEEP BRINGING UP NAFTA?

BigDog, this doesn't include you as it also doesn't include 95% of the members on this board, so no need to reply...

But how many people would change this if they could and what is the LEAST you would do besides ranting on a message board that 99.9999% of our country is oblivious to?

Don't answer lightly. I have a good plan and I aim to see that you back down and swallow your words like I know you will.

BigDog, I get it. You paid your dues. The rest of society can rot in Hell for all you care.

What say the rest of you? Ready to help out another human who has the spark of divinity in them and a vision?

Why still bring up NAFTA? Because the 70,000 plants and industries that it closed are still closed and the revenues and benefits from those plants has not been replaced. NAFTA closed almost 1/3 of our economic base and we are still suffering greatly from it. As far as what am i doing, my field is one that addresses one of the greatest problems in our society, but i can't discuss it on here. You don't have to believe me. But, i am telling you the truth.
Again, whay are you still bringing up NAFTA and why did you comment that no one has done anything about nafta?

Are even paying attention?

Nafta ended in 2020.

Why are you still bringing up Nafta?

You’re beginning to sound about as coherent as RAMM.
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

You sound about as logical as someone blaming the curent economy on Blockbuster video.
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

bigdog2003 wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:03 pm
DeCav wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:28 pm
I still think it's golden that NAFTA is to blame for the Greenwood Jamboree getting called early.

I'm slotted to try 5 mins of new material at the Comedy Zone in Greenville tonight.

I have already moved some jokes around so I can bring up the state of the country and point out that one high school football fan blames the violent outbreak in Greenwood last week on NAFTA. A policy that doesn't even exist anymore.

I'll let you know if there are any laughs.
Hey, we were not there and didn't hear what it started over. Could have been gas prices for all we know.

Haha. I saw what you did there!

But hey, gas prices makes more sense than an organization that doesn’t exist anymore.

Do you think greenjewel realizes that NAFTA is no longer?

I’m not convinced he does.

greenjewel
Ninety Six Wildcats

Post by greenjewel »

DeCav wrote:
I still think it's golden that NAFTA is to blame for the Greenwood Jamboree getting called early.

I'm slotted to try 5 mins of new material at the Comedy Zone in Greenville tonight.

I have already moved some jokes around so I can bring up the state of the country and point out that one high school football fan blames the violent outbreak in Greenwood last week on NAFTA. A policy that doesn't even exist anymore.

If there are any intellectuals in the crowd they will stare at you as if they are looking at someone r__________. If you have a bunch of jethros in there they will laugh like hell i am sure. It just depends on the audience before you. Its easy to see the body floating on top of the water;, but, there is much more below.

greenjewel
Ninety Six Wildcats

Post by greenjewel »

DeCav wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:46 pm
bigdog2003 wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 5:03 pm
DeCav wrote:

Hey, we were not there and didn't hear what it started over. Could have been gas prices for all we know.

Haha. I saw what you did there!

But hey, gas prices makes more sense than an organization that doesn’t exist anymore.

Do you think greenjewel realizes that NAFTA is no longer?

I’m not convinced he does.
You said, "But hey, gas prices makes more sense than an organization that doesn’t exist anymore."
NAFTA is not an organization. Its a trade agreement that still breaks our backs economically as a nation. The rules of NAFTA are still alive and well, so is the damage.

greenjewel
Ninety Six Wildcats

Post by greenjewel »

DeCav wrote:

You and Big Dog must be devout Democrats defending NAFTA like you are doing.

bigdog2003
Newberry Bulldogs

Post by bigdog2003 »

greenjewel wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 6:05 pm
DeCav wrote:

I support no party. I don't care at all who is in office, what they do, it does nothing to change what I do.

I never defended anything, I said people should stop making excuses and better themselves instead of waiting on others to do it.

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

greenjewel wrote:
DeCav wrote:

Wait?

You think the capitalist agenda BigDog clearly holds makes him a DEMOCRAT??

There's yet another point of credibility you just lost.

No one is defending NAFTA. Copy and paste a comment that makes a case for the existence of NAFTA.

NAFTA is no more. Why are you possessed by NAFTA? Did NAFTA come and molest you in the middle of the night when you were young?

Dude, it's time to start making some sense. So far, you're just spinning yourself in circles.

At least do yourself a favor and start demonizing the USMCA.

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

bigdog2003 wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 6:07 pm
greenjewel wrote:
DeCav wrote:

I support no party. I don't care at all who is in office, what they do, it does nothing to change what I do.

I never defended anything, I said people should stop making excuses and better themselves instead of waiting on others to do it.
GJ, when did bigdog make a case for or defend NAFTA?

You're shadow boxing brother!

Until this thread, did you know NAFTA had been dissolved? Be honest.