Things that get off topic.
*No Politics please.
greenjewel
Ninety Six Wildcats

Re: Bad behavior at games

Post by greenjewel »

bigdog2003 wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 8:46 am
If you really feel that strongly that more manufacturing jobs would truly change stuff, why don't you open a plant? It's a free country, you can do that. I tell people here the same thing about grocery stores when they complain about needing another one. You can start any business you want, nobody is stopping you.
Banks no longer lend money for start up businesses, another death blow to the american dream.

bigdog2003
Newberry Bulldogs

Post by bigdog2003 »

greenjewel wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:40 pm
bigdog2003 wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 8:46 am
If you really feel that strongly that more manufacturing jobs would truly change stuff, why don't you open a plant? It's a free country, you can do that. I tell people here the same thing about grocery stores when they complain about needing another one. You can start any business you want, nobody is stopping you.
Banks no longer lend money for start up businesses, another death blow to the american dream.
Got a business plan? I know somebody that's always looking for new investments.

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

bigdog2003 wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:54 pm
DeCav wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 7:04 pm
greenjewel wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 6:05 pm
DeCav wrote:
Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:28 pm
I still think it's golden that NAFTA is to blame for the Greenwood Jamboree getting called early.

I'm slotted to try 5 mins of new material at the Comedy Zone in Greenville tonight.

I have already moved some jokes around so I can bring up the state of the country and point out that one high school football fan blames the violent outbreak in Greenwood last week on NAFTA. A policy that doesn't even exist anymore.

I'll let you know if there are any laughs.
You and Big Dog must be devout Democrats defending NAFTA like you are doing.
Wait?

You think the capitalist agenda BigDog clearly holds makes him a DEMOCRAT??

There's yet another point of credibility you just lost.

No one is defending NAFTA. Copy and paste a comment that makes a case for the existence of NAFTA.

NAFTA is no more. Why are you possessed by NAFTA? Did NAFTA come and molest you in the middle of the night when you were young?

Dude, it's time to start making some sense. So far, you're just spinning yourself in circles.

At least do yourself a favor and start demonizing the USMCA.
I'm clearly a democrat. Come on man, how do you not see it?

Here is my daily schedule: wake up and go for a run, then spend the day trying to get as much money as I can into my accounts. I sit at the job I do because I enjoy it, and just watch my investments pay off. That little notification sound when money hits my account is like winning the biggest game in history. Then I go home and go for another run.
If ever I heard an apt description for a member of ANTIFA.

Now that I think about it, didn't we meet at a parade BD?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

greenjewel wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 7:09 am
I don't fall for that cheap stuff.
Trust me, it ain't cheap.
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

greenjewel wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 7:09 am
not even if you try to get the entire board to attack me like you just did.

You sound a little paranoid my friend.

There's only one member in this thread trying to get people to pick you apart.
Stop beating yourself up man!

Do you honestly believe banks have stopped giving small business loans?

Are you honestly not able to account for every wrong thing you've said in this thread?

Shall I list all of your falsehoods?

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

greenjewel wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:40 pm

The 5 Best Banks for Small Business Loans in 2022

You MUST be trolling us. No adult can be this ignorant.