Post by spectator »

96fanatic wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 7:52 am
Here is the kid that started for 4 years at QB
he started because the kid that was a sr. that
was to be the QB got arrested and was suspended
from the team.this kid was a hard working tough
kid that gave 100% for 4 years.who his parents are
had nothing to do with why Coach Liner started him.
this is all i have to say about this.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQb3E0_l_F8&t=24s
i remember that non-spectacular video of a 4 year qb..............nothing special there, and that is the highlights ???.............lets see the turnovers now.........

Onion Rings
No Team Affiliation

Re: Ninety Six -Chris Liner

Post by Onion Rings »

don't curse the darkness, light a candle

do something/anything to change the situation down there

spectator
Ninety Six Wildcats

Re: Ninety Six -Chris Liner

Post by spectator »

Onion Rings wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 8:38 am
don't curse the darkness, light a candle

do something/anything to change the situation down there
unfortunately, it is not going to happen..........this click has the place in a choke hold.............this coach is going nowhere no matter if he never wins a game............all of the elite teachers have been fired and replaced with cheap bottom feeders............at one time 25% of students in the district were from adjoining districts..............they have all gone home and now kids in the 96 district go somewhere else...............it is a slum in the making..........people also saw what a huge task it was to build a championship athletic program and elite academics at 96 and how quick all that was wiped out............nobody is going to make that investment again in that community...............and sadly, there are very few college grads in the community now and when this great district was propelled all 5 board members were very intelligent college grads............those people have left for other places, me included.............its really sad.............96 could be one of the premier places to live anywhere in america, but it is at the bottom instead..........