Halt the season and play in the Spring

Things that get off topic.
*No Politics please.
Itsmeoclock21
Myrtle Beach Seahawks

Halt the season and play in the Spring

Post by Itsmeoclock21 »

I don’t want to but if the SCHL doesn’t do something I don’t see how it’s going to work. Contact tracing can strike the same team over and over all season. Play later is best option

spectator
Ninety Six Wildcats

Re: Halt the season and play in the Spring

Post by spectator »

As long as people refuse the vaccine and refuse to wear masks this problem will continue to get worse and worse..............there is nothing the SCHSL can do...........our people's syupidity will ruin another season of football for these kids..............

flexbonejones
No Team Affiliation

Post by flexbonejones »

Many people who have been vaccinated are still testing positive. If they test positive they still have to quarantine. We could have 100% vaccinated rate and still have teams shut down.

Ddub14
Daniel Lions

Post by Ddub14 »

Study just hit that the people that beat covid with natural immunity which I am one have a better chance of not getting covid than those that have taken the Pfizer vaccine.
Again not enough data or research to support anything . If I walked up to you on the street and said put this in you or else your going to die or else I’m going to ruin your livelihood would you do it. What if they were trying to bribe your children like Anderson county is doing by offering $100 to any teenager that gets the vaccine. You don’t find that sinister. What if 5 years from now the vax causes cancer or sterilization. Are you going to be on here apologizing and helping those that you tried to shame . Live your own life and make decisions that are best for you. No one is saying don’t wear a mask or get the jab. But when it comes to my personal choice that is what it is . My personal choice , so back off.

eagle93
Greenwood Eagles

Post by eagle93 »

Or what if we do nothing and it kills most of the world? People have to stop playing politics with this stuff. As far as causing cancer most folks don't have a problem eating this or doing that which has been proving to cause cancer. It's kinda an ironic statement.

spectator
Ninety Six Wildcats

Post by spectator »

Ddub14 wrote:
Fri Aug 27, 2021 1:18 pm
Study just hit that the people that beat covid with natural immunity which I am one have a better chance of not getting covid than those that have taken the Pfizer vaccine.
Again not enough data or research to support anything . If I walked up to you on the street and said put this in you or else your going to die or else I’m going to ruin your livelihood would you do it. What if they were trying to bribe your children like Anderson county is doing by offering $100 to any teenager that gets the vaccine. You don’t find that sinister. What if 5 years from now the vax causes cancer or sterilization. Are you going to be on here apologizing and helping those that you tried to shame . Live your own life and make decisions that are best for you. No one is saying don’t wear a mask or get the jab. But when it comes to my personal choice that is what it is . My personal choice , so back off.
refusing to get vaccinated or wear a mask can kill others................including children who don't have a vaccine just yet...........not just your choice.............not at all..........

spectator
Ninety Six Wildcats

Post by spectator »

eagle93 wrote:
Fri Aug 27, 2021 1:28 pm
Or what if we do nothing and it kills most of the world? People have to stop playing politics with this stuff. As far as causing cancer most folks don't have a problem eating this or doing that which has been proving to cause cancer. It's kinda an ironic statement.
BINGO!

Fortfor5
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Fortfor5 »

spectator wrote:
Fri Aug 27, 2021 1:29 pm
Ddub14 wrote:
refusing to get vaccinated or wear a mask can kill others................including children who don't have a vaccine just yet...........not just your choice.............not at all..........
Depends in the type of mask m most are wearing masks that dony do anything .triple ply or n95 or dont bother.

Fortfor5
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Fortfor5 »

Ddub14 wrote:
Im vaccinated but i belive in choice .

bearcat1
No Team Affiliation

Post by bearcat1 »

To say take the politics out of it is easy to say but we don't have that choice the politicians do. We have been lied to by all and people have died but when 99.8 % survive we must question is it the worst pandemic ever? The most dangerous and a vaccine is created in 10 months? Trumps operation warp speed was panned until Biden took office. Both sides played the politics and all is guilty. The point is no one knows the answer and we should allowed to have our choice and respect those whose to or not to vaccinate. I had covid as well as my wife and daughter for us it was no worse than the flu, a short version of the flu at that. But I do know others that were extremely sick. Covid is here to stay and we must live with it. I do not wnat to offend anyone with the post just giving my thoughts. Good luck to all teams and stay safe.