Things that get off topic.
*No Politics please.
spectator
Ninety Six Wildcats

Re: PEOPLE, THIS JUST AINT GONNA WORK

Post by spectator »

Cover Three wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 7:52 pm
It is all quite absurd. You have a virus floating around that 99% of folks recover from, and a grand majority of that percentage have little more than some cold symptoms, if that. Are we going to lock everything in the world down from now on every time a new strain of the flu appears on the scene? Speaking of the normal flu, which has killed thousands a year without a thought forever, what happened to it. For the last year and a half, it has taken a vacation. Folks this is as much about control, and sheep afraid to challenge that control, than anything else
you can't be serious................this virus is a monster that has killed 1 1/2 times as many americans as WW2 did...........and now this delta variant is infecting 16 and 17 year olds at the highest rate of any age group................if you want to complain, complain to the people who refused to wear the mask and take the vaccine.................those are the idiots to blame...........just pure stupidity..................nothing else.................as a former school board member who has made these types of decisions and someone who lost their mother to this virus and also someone who has buried a 17 year old son i can tell you................playing football means nothing if just 1 life can be saved..............

Onion Rings
No Team Affiliation

Post by Onion Rings »

Cover Three wrote:
It is all quite absurd. You have a virus floating around that 99% of folks recover from, and a grand majority of that percentage have little more than some cold symptoms, if that. Are we going to lock everything in the world down from now on every time a new strain of the flu appears on the scene? Speaking of the normal flu, which has killed thousands a year without a thought forever, what happened to it. For the last year and a half, it has taken a vacation. Folks this is as much about control, and sheep afraid to challenge that control, than anything else
flu might have went away because of precautions that ppl were taking, like masks and distancing

Ddub14
Daniel Lions

Post by Ddub14 »

Or maybe the flu didn’t go away and they died from it but because the hospitals were getting money at $15.000.00 a clip that they decided to call everything covid. Again there is 2.8 million people that die every year in this country. And that goes up every year because of the baby boomer generation dying off . Guess what else happened last year more people were born than died . It’s called life and it will continue . If anyone wants to live in a fetal position of fear go ahead . I’ll be enjoying life exercising and eating right and living .

spectator
Ninety Six Wildcats

Post by spectator »

Onion Rings wrote:
Fri Aug 27, 2021 12:41 pm
Cover Three wrote:
flu might have went away because of precautions that ppl were taking, like masks and distancing
BINGO !!!

spectator
Ninety Six Wildcats

Post by spectator »

Ddub14 wrote:
Fri Aug 27, 2021 1:09 pm
Or maybe the flu didn’t go away and they died from it but because the hospitals were getting money at $15.000.00 a clip that they decided to call everything covid. Again there is 2.8 million people that die every year in this country. And that goes up every year because of the baby boomer generation dying off . Guess what else happened last year more people were born than died . It’s called life and it will continue . If anyone wants to live in a fetal position of fear go ahead . I’ll be enjoying life exercising and eating right and living .
THIS COVID WILL TAKE YOU OUT.........My Mama only lived 9 days and she had zero health issues..............this is no snake to poke the stick at...........

Ddub14
Daniel Lions

Post by Ddub14 »

I’ve already had it and didn’t even know it

Got the antibody test sure enough

Not saying it can take you out

So can a semi truck

We going to start making people wear helmets in cars
You first.

Sorry that your Mother died from covid
My Dad died from diabetes
Hence my obsession with being healthy
But I don’t see us banning candy bars and how many people die from diabetes and heart attacks every year

You want to ruin everyone’s life to save one soul

Sorry but that doesn’t work because in the process of doing that we have destroyed businesses livelihood families
Created depression that has led to suicide and a host of other things .

At some point life must go on.

Onion Rings
No Team Affiliation

Post by Onion Rings »

Newcatntown
Bluffton Bobcats

Post by Newcatntown »

FACT....Wearing a mask does NOT....Keep this virus out 100%!

Live in fear and maybe die...or live your life to the MAX!!!

God will take you when he wants!!!

spectator
Ninety Six Wildcats

Post by spectator »

Newcatntown wrote:
Fri Aug 27, 2021 8:21 pm
FACT....Wearing a mask does NOT....Keep this virus out 100%!

Live in fear and maybe die...or live your life to the MAX!!!

God will take you when he wants!!!
my grandmother raised me.............she was born in 1893...........she told me........"every graveyard has a big ole stupid section in it"............

Coach125
Gaffney Indians

Post by Coach125 »

Move along…spectator is a paid liberal troll owned by Soros. Move on with your lives. It gets paid by the reply. Don’t feed the troll.