As Your President I Promise To...

Things that get off topic.
*No Politics please.
DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

As Your President I Promise To...

Post by DeCav »

What?

Most of us are unassailable political geniuses. Quite a few of you are historical buffs also.

What if we put our heads together just for a goof, something fun to do and understand more about our government.

Let's create presidential charter (with humor).

Let's put our conservative and liberal heads together and see if we can't play in the sandbox of our minds and say what it?

Lot's of people hate abortion. And every four years they wash the blood off their hands by voting red and don't do anything about it besides Facebook memes for four years when they go stand in line and vote NOT for someone who will try to solve the reason anyone ever has an abortion. The end game is make it illegal. We tried that with drugs, booze, murder, theft...white collar too.

How did that work out for us? I have a plan to drastically reduce rates of depression, suicide, unwanted pregancy, rape, molestation, drugs, alcohol, and raise the income and standard of living for so young teens can grow up to have a family when they are ready. It's a lot more of a burden on our country to force a girl to have a baby she doesn't want than it is to prevent her from making the baby to begin with.
Check below and let's stop complaining and start planning.
http://scpreptalk.com/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=6542
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson