As president I would...

Things that get off topic.
*No Politics please.
DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Re: As president I would...

Post by DeCav »

As president, on my first day in office I will sign an executive order stating my WISH that everyone address me as Mark, Mr. Stubbs, or DeCav.

No Mr. President. Again. Just my preference and only during my tenure....i do not intend to alter tradition.....unlike some other presidents I could name.

The first lady's cause will be animal rights. Not PETA!

Not rescuing strays or outlawing puppy farms or channeling tax revenue to animal shelters. Not even dog-fighting or cat-juggling.

The cause will be assholes who get dogs and tie them in the back yard and ignore them for the remainder of the dog's life, leaving the dog to bark 24 hours a day as any sane American would do if put in the same circumstances.

We'll pass some kind of non-binding resolution that if you can't demonstrate that you love and care for your dog, then you are relieved of your duties as a pet owner.

Tell me what is not American about the above statement????? And don't give me any more bullshit about your rights as Americans. This country is obssessed with the sugary high it gets using the word "RIGHTS".

How about we re-define rights? We replace this word with "RESPONSIBILITIES".

It still means the same thing. We just see it from a slightly different angle.

The Bill Of Rights.

The Bill Of Responsibilities.

You have the Responsibllity of free speech. The Responsibility to vote. The Responsibility to bear arms and the Responsibility that comes with owning guns. Tell me what is unAmerican about that?
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Re: As president I would...

Post by DeCav »

racincowboy02 wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:43 am
I will take on that challenge with the horse racing and bringing the farming back and making it the shiek thing to do. I like the way you are goin with your ideas and to be honest this won't be that hard cause the 4H clubs and the FAA would be all in on this and would eat this up plus its good publicity for both of those organizations and it would be great pub for the president too

Split the position or better yet make him the the Secretary of Transportation and let him be in charge of making the cars of tomorrow the best they have ever been and let him tell the automakers what they can and can't do

Now! You’ll have to lose the pengy habit of disparaging everything that disappoints or annoys you. Really tell me you just didn't go there lol I don't do that at all. I just call a spade a spade and if people don't like it then oh well it is what it is you know
I love this idea about the cars of tomorrow. I think we become the new epic center for the world's most exotic cars. We set a benchmarck. Ferrari and Porche take a back seat to America. It's time we had a new car that made history. I guess Musk is working on that but dang that guy is a clown sometimes.
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson