*******TRUMP TESTS POSITIVE FOR COVID*******

Things that get off topic.
*No Politics please.
DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

*******TRUMP TESTS POSITIVE FOR COVID*******

Post by DeCav »

Dumb ole DeCav. Just as stoopid as he ever was...

“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Re: *******TRUMP TESTS POSITIVE FOR COVID*******

Post by DeCav »

A couple things of note. Look at our President talking to a woman positive for COVID who has a mask on. The president looks like a ding dong after the debate in which he pulled out what is now obviously a "prop" mask bragging that he wears a mask when it's appropriate.

Also, Fox News with awesome grammar.

I hope by "We" he means him and Melania.

Or maybe he means him and everyone he infected at his rallies which let's hope (npi) was zero people.
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Onion Rings
No Team Affiliation

Post by Onion Rings »

hard to catch it in the basement

1 CAT FAN
Dillon Wildcats

Post by 1 CAT FAN »

It would be a death sentence if Biden caught it, he's already had brain surgery. Underlying condition.

Evil - Hi, George is the name, good to meet you.Image
Dillon Wildcats 08’ 09’ 12’ 13’ 14’ 15’ 17’ State Champions

cavaliereagle
Central Eagles. Richland Northeast

Post by cavaliereagle »

DeCav wrote:
Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:09 am

A couple things of note. Look at our President talking to a woman positive for COVID who has a mask on. The president looks like a ding dong after the debate in which he pulled out what is now obviously a "prop" mask bragging that he wears a mask when it's appropriate.

Also, Fox News with awesome grammar.

I hope by "We" he means him and Melania.

Or maybe he means him and everyone he infected at his rallies which let's hope (npi) was zero people.
He got it. Big deal! If folks choose not to wear a mask, that's their choice. It certainly has NOT had all the negative affects on him that everyone has cried about and destroyed the economy over!!! I know a few people that have had it now, For every one of them, it has been n o worse than a cold or sinus infection.
CENTRAL EAGLES...MAKE PLAYS NOT EXCUSES.

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

Warpaint's next door neighbor died months ago from COVID.

I know a handful of people who've had it, some laid low....some no symptoms at all. My dad tested positive but no symptoms. COVID ain't gonna do anything to him that he hasn't already done to his liver. :lol:

I thought more people would be concerned about his health. On that Saturday they said he was on oxygen. Even people I know that hate him were praying he would recover. No one wants an American president to die.

I've been surprised that more supporters haven't been critical of his campaign strategies. A president's only job in an election year is to be more popular than his competition. I'm reading that White House insiders are irritated that he keeps rambling about conspiracies and Hunter Biden at the rallies instead of talking about the Supreme Court nominee, the economy, no war in four years, and the peace talks in the middle east.

His supporters seem entertained. But they're already voting for him.

If it was a football game you'd see the fans beginning to boo the coach or the team for acting like they're winning in the 4th quarter when the scoreboard shows them behind. I'm floored that the Trump campaign isn't hammering Biden night and day for what happened when he was VP.