OK now for a perplexing question

Things that get off topic.
*No Politics please.
DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Re: OK now for a perplexing question

Post by DeCav »

Explaining a fart to a dead hare.
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

Pinky, people are a non newtonian fluid. They’ll stiffen up and feel rightly assaulted. I propose we don’t need to turn this discussion into a debate on faith. Unless anyone here has the guts to stand up and defend Trump as God’s gift to mankind or a devout or even casual Christian.

Did you know Trump used to sleep with a translated copy of Hitler’s speeches?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.indepe ... html%3famp

Did Hitchens tell a live audience in 1996 the “The stench of Fascism is the tang, the odor of disinfectant”? 24 Years before our American President suggests citizens inject themselves with disinfectant?

Oh he predicted much more than that!

Trump is destroying the church’s credibility by not denouncing him.
Last edited by DeCav on Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

Post by CITYSLICKER »

WHAT EVER CHIKIN, PINKY GOT YOUR ASS ON THE RUN,SON
texas chikin.jpg
texas chikin.jpg (35.98 KiB) Viewed 3044 times
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

Oh ye of little/no knowedge.

Whatcha got? Throw one right across the plate!

cavaliereagle
Central Eagles. Richland Northeast

Post by cavaliereagle »

Faith talks, just like politics, are subjects best avoided. I will, however, against my better judgement, stick my nose in, probably to just be knocked off! I support Trump. He's no gift to me! He was the best option we've had in my opinion. I consider myself a little right of center. I voted for Carter, Reagan, Clinton the 2nd term, Bush once, W Bush once, Obama twice, and it will be Trump twice after this election. I think Clinton should have been between the Bush's( :lol: ), I can't remember. I can find good and bad in all of them. I vote for who I feel is the best candidate for what our country needs at the time. I believe both parties need drastic improvement. I believe in God and do my best to serve him. I respect the rights of others to believe as they wish. I have 1 atheist friend. I've never tried to change him and he's never tried to change me. You know folks, it's perfectly okay that we're not all alike. I need people with all types of differences of feelings and beliefs around me. It helps keep me grounded and balanced. I love people, not actually in spite of our differences, but more so because of our differences. I'm with me all the time. So, I certainly don't need time with someone like me!
CENTRAL EAGLES...MAKE PLAYS NOT EXCUSES.

CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

Post by CITYSLICKER »

CAVEAGLE, YOU FULL OF DOOKEY, HAHAHA TOO
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

Rebel-Fan-74
Byrnes Rebels
Location: On the banks of the Tyger River and those banks are rising..

Post by Rebel-Fan-74 »

Penguin wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:43 pm
I will lob this first one to you. Since you are a devout believer in intelligent design, and therefor a disbeliever in Darwin's Theory of Evolution, please tell us all which one, Adam or Eve, was black? Which one was white? Which one was Asian? Which one was Native Indian? Which one was Japanese? Which one was Hispanic? There were only 2 of them, and they had 3 sons. Are we all bastards? Are we all the product of incest? Please don't try to wrangle around an answer. You either are a student of Darwin, or you aren't. Can't be both. Either man as we know him today is a product of evolution, or a product of your imagination. I started with an easy one. And I have oh so many more. I will be curious as to how you find a way through that minefield.
I have a question for you as well. If there is no God, no creator, and we all evolved from something, where did we come from? A monkey? Then where did the monkey come from? Before that, and before that, and before that... somewhere along the way there has to be a beginning, right? So let's go back to two atoms collided to create a BIG BANG. Someone created the two atoms?

The key to believing in a Divine Creator is faith. Faith is not scientific, its not like math, it is a belief in a spiritual being that is superior to my own understanding. I know this is never going change your way of thinking, and you have zero chance to change my way of thinking.

--

I woke up this morning, that's a positive!
Right now I am vertical, on top of the grass
and I don't hear harp music! All good things!

--

Rebel-Fan-74
Byrnes Rebels
Location: On the banks of the Tyger River and those banks are rising..

Post by Rebel-Fan-74 »

cavaliereagle wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:20 pm
He was the best option we've had in my opinion.
And while true, that is a sad statement of where this nation is headed. I think we've seen the last of candidates to

vote for,

and will only choose the lesser of two evils from now on.

--

I woke up this morning, that's a positive!
Right now I am vertical, on top of the grass
and I don't hear harp music! All good things!

--

cavaliereagle

Post by cavaliereagle »

Rebel-Fan-74 wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:14 pm
cavaliereagle wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:20 pm
He was the best option we've had in my opinion.
And while true, that is a sad statement of where this nation is headed. I think we've seen the last of candidates to

vote for,

and will only choose the lesser of two evils from now on.
AGREED!!!

cavaliereagle

Post by cavaliereagle »

CITYSLICKER wrote:
Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:30 pm
CAVEAGLE, YOU FULL OF DOOKEY, HAHAHA TOO
:lol: :lol: :lol: That reminds me of an old joke:
I like everything about you but your shoes, because they're full of dookey.