What in the Heck happened at 10 pm in June????

Things that get off topic.
*No Politics please.
DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

What in the Heck happened at 10 pm in June????

Post by DeCav »

“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

racincowboy02
Gaffney Indians

Re: What in the Heck happened at 10 pm in June????

Post by racincowboy02 »

IDK maybe the world stopped spinning or maybe that was when some of the other posters from PFT realized that place was dead and hoped over here to see what was goin on

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

LMAO.....

Ok, that makes sense. June is the time the Indians and Rebels traditionally are into full scale poo flinging.
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

racincowboy02
Gaffney Indians

Post by racincowboy02 »

Yea but I think it has been more civil this year than in years past maybe cause most of the posters have either gotten older or they just don't come around anymore to fling the poo

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

Hahaha, there's a new generation of poo flingers coming up. I see one is online now!

lol

racincowboy02
Gaffney Indians

Post by racincowboy02 »

Yea I have noticed that too lol and I sure hope that these new poo flingers will start making some noise like the days of old cause I miss those days, I may have to change and be a poo flinger if it will help jump start the board and help get this thing to greatness that I know it can be

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

Boy you are making Jack and Ruben nervous!

They done got used to it bein quiet around here. They'll have to get out their nightsticks now and see why the PFT moderators all went loopy!

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

As long as Vicki ain't around I'm happy.

SCPrepTalk seems to be his kryptonite. All the moderators are posters. That dude would wear an ankle bracelet 24/7 on this site.

racincowboy02
Gaffney Indians

Post by racincowboy02 »

LOL LOL LOL dude that's some funny chit right there. I agree with the Victim 6 not being around or his other cronies that try and come around. If I can make em nervous that's a good thing right especially if you are a mod too lol yea I think I might have to get started and crank it up cause its hate week rematch

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

ARE YOU READY TO RUMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!