Hi friends!

Things that get off topic.
*No Politics please.
DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Hi friends!

Post by DeCav »

Just gearing up for the next season. Not sure how long PFT will be up and running and there's a lot of content over there that I've spent many hours composing so I thought I'd copy my stuff from there over to here while their servers are still running. My posts on the football boards have always represented more of a personal journal for me than anything specifically related to the game. This isn't news to most of you. The administration here agreed to set up this section so I could continue posting this garbage without tying up traffic on the actual football sections of the board. I intend to dive back in and keep providing content as long as there are readers (and probably even if there aren't).

Peace out!
DeCav
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

cavaliereagle
Central Eagles. Richland Northeast

Re: Hi friends!

Post by cavaliereagle »

DeCav wrote:Just gearing up for the next season. Not sure how long PFT will be up and running and there's a lot of content over there that I've spent many hours composing so I thought I'd copy my stuff from there over to here while their servers are still running. My posts on the football boards have always represented more of a personal journal for me than anything specifically related to the game. This isn't news to most of you. The administration here agreed to set up this section so I could continue posting this garbage without tying up traffic on the actual football sections of the board. I intend to dive back in and keep providing content as long as there are readers (and probably even if there aren't).

Peace out!
DeCav
There is definitely one reader, and I always enjoy your posts.
CENTRAL EAGLES...MAKE PLAYS NOT EXCUSES.

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

Thank you very much friend!

We will meet up this season and I MEAN that!

You are a great contributor to high school football!
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

cavaliereagle
Central Eagles. Richland Northeast

Post by cavaliereagle »

I hope we do get to meet this season. I've got to apply more effort. Maybe I get get one of my boys to bring me to a poster event. You always do a great job of trying to organize those. Our world needs more folks like you in it.
CENTRAL EAGLES...MAKE PLAYS NOT EXCUSES.

SF Band dad
South Florence Bruins

Post by SF Band dad »

I've resigned from a couple of my volunteer positions, my youngest graduated from college last year and gets married in September. I should have the time and resources to travel a bit more this year. I look forward to some meet-ups. :D

racincowboy02
Gaffney Indians

Post by racincowboy02 »

Dude I can't freaking we got a little over 2 weeks away from the start of the greatest season ever and it is also the shortest season and that sucks. Lord willing and the creek don't rise I will be at a posters meeting or a meet and greet at a game this year

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

I can tell you that the dinners are amazing. It is like the board in 3-D Hi Def! And just like on the board 5 different subjects are being discussed at the same time.