From The NFL, Through College, And Down To High School

A forum for Pro Sports, College Sports, Racing, Music, Hobbies, and other Interests.
*No Politics please.
Penguin
Beaufort Eagles

From The NFL, Through College, And Down To High School

Post by Penguin »

Football teams are struggling to keep safe using all of the proper precautions offered them by those charged with such responsibility. I saw that NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell, today, has threatened to make teams proved to have disobeyed protocols, forfeit games that are lost due to those actions. Looking at all of the college and now, the SCHSL games being postponed, cancelled, or altered, due to the virus, I don't see why all levels shouldn't adhere to such policies. These schools that have had the protocols laid out for them, yet fail to adhere to them, should be forced to accept responsibility for their actions, or inactions. Keeping these kids, fans, coaches, and everyone else, safe, should be top priority for everyone.

Der Fuhrer caught it by being cavalier with his actions, so the lesson should be plain for all to see. The danger is real, and it is far from over. Please be responsible, keep your distance and wear your damn mask. You never know who's life you may be saving.
The "Godfather" didn't whine like The "Slobfather" is doing, when he got INDICTED!!!!!

3timestatechamp
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Re: From The NFL, Through College, And Down To High School

Post by 3timestatechamp »

Your President Kicked COVIDs butt in a couple of days!! If the media, dems and big pharma would allow the cheap medicine treatments to the Covid patients maybe would save some lives but everyone knows that they won’t allow that!! Don’t let Covid control your life!!!!!

Penguin
Beaufort Eagles

Post by Penguin »

3timestatechamp wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:36 pm
Your President Kicked COVIDs butt in a couple of days!! If the media, dems and big pharma would allow the cheap medicine treatments to the Covid patients maybe would save some lives but everyone knows that they won’t allow that!! Don’t let Covid control your life!!!!!
Ain't my POTUS, that's for sure. And he hasn't kicked anything yet. Pays zero taxes gets his healthcare for free from your tax dollars. So far 13 people around him have the covid, and over 210 thousand are dead because of his foolishness. A real P.O.S. Thankfully he will be gone from my thoughts in 4 weeks.

As for the virus, just look at all of the games that have been cancelled, postponed, or moved. Might as well have Jerome and the gang reschedule the Playoffs for April. It's gonna take that long for everyone to play 7 games at this rate.
The "Godfather" didn't whine like The "Slobfather" is doing, when he got INDICTED!!!!!

Fortfor5
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Fortfor5 »

Penguin wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:22 pm
3timestatechamp wrote:
Ain't my POTUS, that's for sure. And he hasn't kicked anything yet. Pays zero taxes gets his healthcare for free from your tax dollars. So far 13 people around him have the covid, and over 210 thousand are dead because of his foolishness. A real P.O.S. Thankfully he will be gone from my thoughts in 4 weeks.

As for the virus, just look at all of the games that have been cancelled, postponed, or moved. Might as well have Jerome and the gang reschedule the Playoffs for April. It's gonna take that long for everyone to play 7 games at this rate.
If carter was mine trump is yours

racincowboy02
Gaffney Indians

Post by racincowboy02 »

I just don't get it everybody wants to preach wear a mask social distance and all of this but where is the proof and i don't want to hear thats what faucci says will cure it he stands to make a shit ton of money on this whole deal.

Not your president in 4 weeks you might want to watch how that talk goes i only see a small group raising hell and saying they voting for Creepy Uncle Joe. Just remember the silent majority hasn't spoken yet just like in 2016 everybody said Killary would win and what happened

Penguin
Beaufort Eagles

Post by Penguin »

racincowboy02 wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:55 am
I just don't get it everybody wants to preach wear a mask social distance and all of this but where is the proof and i don't want to hear thats what faucci says will cure it he stands to make a shit ton of money on this whole deal.

Not your president in 4 weeks you might want to watch how that talk goes i only see a small group raising hell and saying they voting for Creepy Uncle Joe. Just remember the silent majority hasn't spoken yet just like in 2016 everybody said Killary would win and what happened
Post saved for further use.

racincowboy02
Gaffney Indians

Post by racincowboy02 »

Save all you want just remember you heard it hear 1st when its all said and done. I find it funny how everybody is panicking and acting like chicken little about all of this virus stuff.

cavaliereagle
Central Eagles. Richland Northeast

Post by cavaliereagle »

Penguin wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:22 pm
3timestatechamp wrote:

Not your President? I thought you were an American here legally. He hasn't kicked it. However, he's not suffering from all the symptoms everyone cried about and shut our economy down over. If he indeed pays zero taxes, I congratulate him. Everyone I know gets their taxes down as low as possible. I suppose you voluntarily pay extra. Healthcare free? you mean like all the elected federal employees? Trump, of course, being the only one that doesn't keep his salary. He went into office rich. Most of them have gotten rich while in office. A real P.O.S.? That's laughable, considering he's worth more and achieved more than you and I combined! I certainly don't consider you or I to be one. I don't believe the numbers either. Anyone dying of anything that has covid is coded as a covid death. I've known a few people personally that have now had it. Their symptoms have been exactly as Trump's.
CENTRAL EAGLES...MAKE PLAYS NOT EXCUSES.