Beaufort fans....

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
Dillon Wildcat Fan
Dillon Wildcats

Beaufort fans....

Post by Dillon Wildcat Fan »

First of all congratulations to making it to the Lower State Championship. Friday's game should be a good one between two Dillon and Beaufort. Nothing but respect for the Eagles. I pray for a injury free game and for safe travels for everyone. If y'all are looking for a place or two to eat then I have a couple of suggestions. You can Google these places to see what they serve. Shuler's BBQ is located off of exit 181 (Latta). Hwy 38 will take you straight to the restaurant. The buffet and dessert bar are second to none!! The next place is B&C Steak and BBQ off of exit 193. They have a buffet and you can order off of a menu. It's about 2 miles from the stadium. You can't go wrong at either place. Also on exit 193, there's a Burger King, Waffle House, Huddle House, The Cook Out, Popeyes, Zaxbys, Taco Bell, Starbucks and Wendy's. It just all depends on what you have a taste for. There will also be hot chicken bog cooked at the stadium. If anyone wants to stop by and chat then I'll be parked by the scoreboard on the visitor's side. You'll see my Chevy Silverado with the Dillon Wildcats logo on it. You can't miss me!!! People call me Big V!!! Good luck Friday and safe travels. I hope to meet some of y'all. (beauforteaglesfan, penguin and anyone else)

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Re: Beaufort fans....

Post by DeCav »

This is one of the classiest posts I've seen in a long time aside of course from BEF.

I've got a full tank of gas and nowhere to go Friday night so I'll try to make it down there. I'll look for your truck. Where will you be dining btw?

I'm looking forward to making some new friends and meeting some old ones!
It definitely looks like going from east to west that it could very well be the entire midlands year this year.
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

Post by CITYSLICKER »

669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

5-0fourlife
Dillon Wildcats

Post by 5-0fourlife »

Rain is in the forecast...

Penguin
Beaufort Eagles

Post by Penguin »

Is there a link for ticket sales?
The "Godfather" didn't whine like The "Slobfather" is doing, when he got INDICTED!!!!!

Dillon Wildcat Fan
Dillon Wildcats

DeCav wrote:
Mon Nov 21, 2022 4:51 pm
This is one of the classiest posts I've seen in a long time aside of course from BEF.

I've got a full tank of gas and nowhere to go Friday night so I'll try to make it down there. I'll look for your truck. Where will you be dining btw?

I'm looking forward to making some new friends and meeting some old ones!
It definitely looks like going from east to west that it could very well be the entire midlands year this year.
DeCav, I willl be parked on the visitor's side around the 10-20 yard line. I have to go pick up Jerry Turner, Dillon's #1 fan, when I get off from work so I won't be able to meet to eat. Jerry is Dillon's version of Radio from TL Hanna. I've been taking him to the Dillon games for over 20 years. He is a trip and you will enjoy meeting him. You can buy tickets at the gate. I appreciate the kind words about my post. I'm not going to talk smack. I'm going to enjoy the game and if we lose then I will be back on here to congratulate Beaufort and I'll do the same at the game.
Last edited by Dillon Wildcat Fan on Mon Nov 21, 2022 7:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Dillon Wildcat Fan
Dillon Wildcats

Penguin wrote:
Mon Nov 21, 2022 7:03 pm
Penguin, tickets will be sold at the gate.

Penguin
Beaufort Eagles

Post by Penguin »

Dillon Wildcat Fan wrote:
Mon Nov 21, 2022 7:48 pm
Penguin wrote:
Thanks. Folding money, or plastic money?
The "Godfather" didn't whine like The "Slobfather" is doing, when he got INDICTED!!!!!

Dillon Wildcat Fan
Dillon Wildcats

Penguin wrote:
Mon Nov 21, 2022 7:53 pm
Penguin wrote:
Folding money

Penguin
Beaufort Eagles

Post by Penguin »

Mon Nov 21, 2022 7:55 pm
Penguin wrote:
Mon Nov 21, 2022 7:53 pm
Penguin wrote:
Folding money
Gotcha! Thanks