The Granddaddy Of Em All - Dutch Fork at Gaffney

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
racincowboy02
Gaffney Indians

The Granddaddy Of Em All - Dutch Fork at Gaffney

Post by racincowboy02 »

Well looks like Dutch Fork is rolling its way right on up 26 and headed to the Reservation on Friday night for the Turkey Bowl. Gaffney is well aware of the monumental task that is at hand to try and slay the Silverfoxes and move on to the state title game the following Saturday.

This game is the biggest of the year and it comes with everything at stake. This game will be packed out and man I can’t wait for Friday to get here

racincowboy02
Gaffney Indians

Re: The Granddaddy Of Em All

Post by racincowboy02 »

I think if Gaffney can score early and cut off some of the penalties we will win but it won’t be a blow out this game will come down to the wire I believe. You can talk all you want about Dutch fork qb running back receivers and you can talk about how good their defense is but what you are not accounting for is the 12th man the crowd it will be crazy next week and it’s going to be a barn burner. I’m not saying Dutch fork is going to come in and lay down or they won’t win but I don’t see it being like the road they have traveled to get here to this game

likeitRnot
Byrnes Rebels

Post by likeitRnot »

Think people forget that Gaffney has a certain coach on their staff that knows how to stop or slow down a Coach Knotts offense! I think DF will find out what we all know about playing Gaffney @the Reservation in November !

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

You guys keep pumping up this game and I might have to come see it.
I can imagine fans from all over the upstate sitting on the homeside of Gaffney Friday

Racincowboy. Whadday say? You got a seat for me?
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Fortfor5
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Fortfor5 »

I don't give a crap about none Dat.
Barely beat us at home om a wide reciever playing qb for us 3qbs out .missing guys on D aswell .we take the L is what it is
DF by 14 .
My man's on a mission .
To be quite honest we beat the hell outa Dutch Fork physically last year .
Gaffney benefited greatly from that.
But again you deal with the cards your given.

Fortfor5
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Fortfor5 »

35 21 TK on a mission.

Hoss Bonaventure,CEO
No Team Affiliation

Post by Hoss Bonaventure,CEO »

DF by 21-28+

TK will name the score- has already been shown region 2 is a fraud. Gaffney defense will wear down as DF OL and Jarvis take over, Gaffney will struggle to score. DF has the best defense in the state along with the best football player in Chandler Perry #29

Fortfor5
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Fortfor5 »

Hoss Bonaventure,CEO wrote:
Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:16 am
DF by 21-28+

TK will name the score- has already been shown region 2 is a fraud. Gaffney defense will wear down as DF OL and Jarvis take over, Gaffney will struggle to score. DF has the best defense in the state along with the best football player in Chandler Perry #29
My son met up with him a few times last year.
They both like ti hit so it was a hoot.
Good athlete.

mikey
Gaffney Indians

Post by mikey »

Hoss Bonaventure,CEO wrote:
Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:16 am
DF by 21-28+

If you say so……HOSS….ain’t you a hoot.. :lol: :lol:

chief shooting bull
Gaffney Indians

Post by chief shooting bull »

Wait.....we beat Dutch Fork in state last year because Ft. D had em beat up? This fella been breathing that paper mill air to long. Those lower state teams are always a hoot. The only reason you aren't a homecoming game is we generally have somebody scheduled that brings a few folks. Know your role and let the big boys play the big games.