Woodruff's irrelevant opponents thread

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
mikey
Gaffney Indians

Re: Woodruff's irrelevant opponents thread

Post by mikey »

Dang this thread makes me think it’s the old PFT..u 2A and 3A folks always nasty.. :lol: :lol:

Colbyc36
Byrnes Rebels

Post by Colbyc36 »

I am hearing from a Woodruffonian that they will go to 5A in a couple in a couple of years.
"We opened the door to everyone. Its over."
-Tom Knotts

TIM
Strom Thurmond Rebels

Post by TIM »

mikey wrote:
Wed Nov 02, 2022 1:30 pm
Dang this thread makes me think it’s the old PFT..u 2A and 3A folks always nasty.. :lol: :lol:
those were the days!!! :lol:

TIM
Strom Thurmond Rebels

Post by TIM »

Colbyc36 wrote:
Wed Nov 02, 2022 7:54 pm
I am hearing from a Woodruffonian that they will go to 5A in a couple in a couple of years.
that is quite possible. woodruff is growing with many housing developments. bmw is expanding into woodruff as well, i heard.

Fan in the Stands
Woodruff Wolverines

Post by Fan in the Stands »

Ok guys better say a word of prayer for Legion,,, Wolverine are up 28 to 6 at half. Legion has worn out a pair of kicks running the side line. Let’s keep it up Wolves cause I kinda want to stop in at Smoking Pig on my to Daniel next week. I will keep y’all updated on Legion!!😂

Fan in the Stands
Woodruff Wolverines

Ok guys better say a word of prayer for Legion,,, Wolverine are up 28 to 6 at half. Legion has worn out a pair of kicks running the side line. Let’s keep it up Wolves cause I kinda want to stop in at Smoking Pig on my to Daniel next week. I will keep y’all updated on Legion!!😂

racincowboy02
Gaffney Indians

Post by racincowboy02 »

We’ll looks like woodruff squeaked one out against broome in the 1st round and still no legend lol

Fan in the Stands
Woodruff Wolverines

Legion is probably still on the side line trying to figure out how the refs marked off 20 yards on 15 yard bead ball foul…. Enough about the refs.😂😂But we did hang on. Maybe we can make a few good plays next to make it a interesting game 🤔

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

Someone get this poor guy back to eat some crow. I mean the regular season was a mess for the Wolverines. But they've made it to the 2nd round of the playoffs. Not too late, technically for him to redeem himself. But I'd tell the fat lady she's warming up in 5.
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

racincowboy02
Gaffney Indians

Post by racincowboy02 »

If they can keep it within 7 of Daniel then they can consider it a win lol Daniel will roll big and be running clock in the 2nd half