Dutch Fork coaching staff

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
casualfan
No Team Affiliation

Dutch Fork coaching staff

Post by casualfan »

I was in attendance at the 5A state final this past Saturday. I have no allegiance to either team. But based on the space available, I decided to sit on the DF side. What a great game it was.

But in the 4th quarter, I was just wondering if I was the only one that noticed the altercation between Knotts and one of his assistants. It was shortly before the game winning TD by Gaffney. And going into a timeout. I looked down towards the sideline and I noticed that Knotts was nose to nose with an assistant coach. To me, it looked like these guys were about to straight up throw down. Have no idea what the issue was. But Knotts was noticably pissed.. Another coach came over and basically pulled the assistant away from him.

Just thought it was interesting.... didn't know if anyone else noticed.

Onion Rings
No Team Affiliation

Re: Dutch Fork coaching staff

Post by Onion Rings »

did not see it, but it happens sometimes

Whatwave22
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Whatwave22 »

casualfan wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:26 am
I was in attendance at the 5A state final this past Saturday. I have no allegiance to either team. But based on the space available, I decided to sit on the DF side. What a great game it was.

But in the 4th quarter, I was just wondering if I was the only one that noticed the altercation between Knotts and one of his assistants. It was shortly before the game winning TD by Gaffney. And going into a timeout. I looked down towards the sideline and I noticed that Knotts was nose to nose with an assistant coach. To me, it looked like these guys were about to straight up throw down. Have no idea what the issue was. But Knotts was noticably pissed.. Another coach came over and basically pulled the assistant away from him.

Years ago durring the playoffs summerville was olaying pre knotts dutch fork ironically.big fight
In thr box between ville coaches .heard one coach left program over it .they preceded to lose that game. If memory is correct .wave 80 would know about it more than i.

ChristopEagles
No Team Affiliation

Post by ChristopEagles »

casualfan wrote:

But in the 4th quarter, I was just wondering if I was the only one that noticed the altercation between Knotts and one of his assistants. It was shortly before the game winning TD by Gaffney. And going into a timeout. I looked down towards the sideline and I noticed that Knotts was nose to nose with an assistant coach. To me, it looked like these guys were about to straight up throw down. Have no idea what the issue was. But

Knotts was noticably pissed.. Another coach came over and basically pulled the assistant away from him.

Tom Knotts is a **********. No one likes him. His players or community don’t like him they tolerate him because they win.

* moderator edit

Fortfor5
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Fortfor5 »

ChristopEagles wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:09 pm
casualfan wrote:

But in the 4th quarter, I was just wondering if I was the only one that noticed the altercation between Knotts and one of his assistants. It was shortly before the game winning TD by Gaffney. And going into a timeout. I looked down towards the sideline and I noticed that Knotts was nose to nose with an assistant coach. To me, it looked like these guys were about to straight up throw down. Have no idea what the issue was. But

Knotts was noticably pissed.. Another coach came over and basically pulled the assistant away from him.

Tom Knotts is a **********. No one likes him. His players or community don’t like him they tolerate him because they win.

* moderator edit
Seemed like a decent guy when he was coaching at Duke.was a long time ago though.

DFOLDMAN
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by DFOLDMAN »

ChristopEagles wrote:
casualfan wrote:

* moderator edit
TK has always been good to us. He would come watch my youngest son wrestle his Junior and Senior year and be one of loudest cheering. You can tell by the number of players that come out to play for him...he cares, but he is exacting and challenges everyone to do their best. Nothing wrong with that. Looking at the source of this post...might be sour grapes. Since Chapin moved up to 5A and plays DF each year, they are 0-5 against Knotts, outscored 300-60. Just an observation...

DFOLDMAN
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by DFOLDMAN »

DFOLDMAN wrote:
Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:34 am
ChristopEagles wrote:
casualfan wrote:

* moderator edit
TK has always been good to us. He would come watch my youngest son wrestle his Junior and Senior year and be one of loudest cheering. You can tell by the number of players that come out to play for him...he cares, but he is exacting and challenges everyone to do their best. Nothing wrong with that. Looking at the source of this post...might be sour grapes. Since Chapin moved up to 5A and plays DF each year, they are 0-5 against Knotts, outscored 300-60. Just an observation...
LOL...old eyes...thought it said ChapinEagles...Not ChristopEagles...might not be a Chapin fan. My bad.

AngryMax
No Team Affiliation

Post by AngryMax »

Why you out here snitching?