2021-22 Job Openings

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
ChristopEagles
No Team Affiliation

2021-22 Job Openings

Post by ChristopEagles »

Obviously some jobs will open up after those that already have an opening hire the guy they want… but are they’re any jobs in the upstate that could still open up that maybe an Ad has not decided yet?

Onion Rings
No Team Affiliation

Re: What Jobs could still open up?

Post by Onion Rings »

yes of course they could...which ones I do not know but any job COULD open

Blister
No Team Affiliation

Post by Blister »

Sort of surprised nothing has opened up in Greenville County. As a district they may have the worst football in the state. But then again, it is Greenville County where the put no emphasis whatsoever on football. The head coaching hires are often head scratches, and they seem content to let many just keep their job with programs that can't compete with anyone except some of the other inept GC programs.

Penguin
Beaufort Eagles

Post by Penguin »

Oceanside Collegiate just became open.
The "Godfather" didn't whine like The "Slobfather" is doing, when he got INDICTED!!!!!

Tigerific
Conway Tigers

Post by Tigerific »

Still waiting on Conway but everything is quiet. I have no faith the administration will do what’s right for the kids and community. The fans have spoken with attendance and money. Nothing else we can do. At this point it’s just like many of us believe. The administration doesn’t care about winning football.

NAmAN
North Augusta Yellow Jackets

Post by NAmAN »

No one knows for sure but it's a good possibility North Augusta will be open.

Tiger02DE
Conway Tigers

Post by Tiger02DE »

Tigerific wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 6:31 pm
Still waiting on Conway but everything is quiet. I have no faith the administration will do what’s right for the kids and community. The fans have spoken with attendance and money. Nothing else we can do. At this point it’s just like many of us believe. The administration doesn’t care about winning football.
I agree, Really surprised Conway isn’t open. Four straight losing seasons, and I heard JV was winless and the whole system is struggling. If they don’t make a change this year I really don’t see them making one. New AD, maybe he’ll want his own coach?

Tigerific
Conway Tigers

Post by Tigerific »

I don’t know what the AD’s plans are but ultimately it’s the principal’s decision. If she won’t back him it doesn’t matter what he wants to do. We now have a district wide AD that’s a Conway guy but I don’t know what the chain of command is on this type of decision. It’s a sad situation. If Coach Terry really loved the school like he claims then he would be man enough to resign for the benefit of everyone involved.

Tiger02DE
Conway Tigers

Post by Tiger02DE »

Tigerific wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:25 pm
I don’t know what the AD’s plans are but ultimately it’s the principal’s decision. If she won’t back him it doesn’t matter what he wants to do. We now have a district wide AD that’s a Conway guy but I don’t know what the chain of command is on this type of decision. It’s a sad situation. If Coach Terry really loved the school like he claims then he would be man enough to resign for the benefit of everyone involved.
Don’t know who the principal is there anymore. If the people making the decisions take the person away from the decision (emotional part) and strictly look at the stats (record, direction of program, 4 losing seasons in a row, lower participation, less booster money, deteriorating pipeline) a change would be made not only at Conway but at any program with those red flags.

Tigerific
Conway Tigers

Post by Tigerific »

Conway athletics is full of politics. The ones close to the program use the keep it in the family as the only priority. That’s the only thing that matters. I’m going to be perfectly honest and say that I love Coach Jordan and all he accomplished and did for Conway high school but I blame him for the culture that we’re fighting now. He created it by never going out and hiring the best coaches he could for any sport. That’s why Conway only has one state championship in any sport in school history. That was a boys tennis championship in the mid 70’s. Conway is a sleeping giant in many sports especially football. I was so looking forward to the day when Coach Jordan decided to retire that we would hire a coach to take us to elite status. We were close at one time but now look what we have? Then the excuses going around for him is we don’t have the talent we used to. That’s nothing but excuses. Weight room, coaching and development makes talent. Nothing has changed here. Bottom line is the ones making decisions aren’t committed to winning. The fans and community as a whole are and always has been. Money and support in the stands have never been a problem. Back in the day we used to have more fans on the road than some home teams. The band traveled and we took over other teams stadiums. The program is so bad now it’s a complete rebuild.