LET'S ALL GET BEHIND THIS

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
cavaliereagle
Central Eagles. Richland Northeast

LET'S ALL GET BEHIND THIS

Post by cavaliereagle »

CENTRAL EAGLES...MAKE PLAYS NOT EXCUSES.

CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

Re: LET'S ALL GET BEHIND THIS

Post by CITYSLICKER »

thanks brother, its very hard for old slicker watching his boy suffer. life is out of balance, should be me not him.
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

cavaliereagle

Post by cavaliereagle »

CITYSLICKER wrote:
Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:24 pm
thanks brother, its very hard for old slicker watching his boy suffer. life is out of balance, should be me not him.
I can't even imagine the pain you must feel. This is actually a great opportunity for those of us that wanted to do something to help.

CITYSLICKER

Post by CITYSLICKER »

some one posted they couldn't give much but gave, we are happy for anything for my son to help, times are tough for all,taking him down to musc for his first treatment today at 11:45. love you brother.

Penguin
Beaufort Eagles

Post by Penguin »

Done and done. I am very glad to be able to help. I also posted the link to my Facebook page.
The "Godfather" didn't whine like The "Slobfather" is doing, when he got INDICTED!!!!!

cavaliereagle

Post by cavaliereagle »

CITYSLICKER wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:56 am
some one posted they couldn't give much but gave, we are happy for anything for my son to help, times are tough for all,taking him down to musc for his first treatment today at 11:45. love you brother.
With over 5 million people in SC alone, a lot can be done with a little. You may also try placing donation jars in stores. I'm sure there are many folks that would like to help that just don't know how. We all love you Slick!

cavaliereagle

Post by cavaliereagle »

Penguin wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:42 pm
Done and done. I am very glad to be able to help. I also posted the link to my Facebook page.
That's great brother! Facebook is also a great idea. I don't do Facebook, but imagine if all the posters that do Facebook posted it. This is a great way to put your money where your mouth is.

Penguin
Beaufort Eagles

Post by Penguin »

cavaliereagle wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:47 pm
Penguin wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:42 pm
That's great brother! Facebook is also a great idea. I don't do Facebook, but imagine if all the posters that do Facebook posted it. This is a great way to put your money where your mouth is.
I have PM'd Jack (EHSMEANGREEN) about making your thread a "Sticky". Hopefully he will do that to keep it at the top of the page.
The "Godfather" didn't whine like The "Slobfather" is doing, when he got INDICTED!!!!!

CITYSLICKER

Post by CITYSLICKER »

thanks, he had his first radiation today and already was tired, he has 29 more before a break from it. love yall, we are all in to win it and beat the cancer mass. back to tomorrow for no.2. and caveagle, we know $5,000 is not enough, but just put an amount to look for to start. thanks penguin, you have a great heart and can feel your pain with my child hurting.

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

Man, I hate this.

I don't have a job or money or I'd give. I haven't even been able to donate to my own gofundme page.

Also I'm in Facebook jail so I can't post your link to my page.

BUT!!!

It's just occured to me. I have friends all around the world and I can share your link privately with them on messenger and ask them to paste it on their walls.

God speed buddy. Let me know if there's anything else I can do. If anyone wants to chat on phone or Facebook, I'm available. When I get my first paycheck I'll send in a donation.
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson