Knotts

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
Colbyc36
Byrnes Rebels

Knotts

Post by Colbyc36 »

I see ole Tom Knott's is still up to his old routine. Recruiting and avoiding any serious out of state opponents. It's obvious to those of us who have followed his career. He is smart...like a fox. How appropriate that he went to the Silver Foxes. Bob and weave big K.

B1, remember how he dodged a team back in the 109 game "winning streak"?
"We opened the door to everyone. Its over."
-Tom Knotts

Fortfor5
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Re: Knotts

Post by Fortfor5 »

Yes everyone knows about the Byrnesphobia.

Deputy
No Team Affiliation

Post by Deputy »

Dont know that Knotts recruits as much as they are a natural attraction for good players. Much as Byrnes was back in the Bentley era. And maybe Knotts could take his act out of state from time to time. But one thing is a fact. They have been an open target in 5A football that anyone in the state had a chance to knock off for 4 years in a row. Hasnt happened.

Colbyc36
Byrnes Rebels

Post by Colbyc36 »

Much respect for your post's Deputy. Always respectful.
However, the "Natural Attraction" tends to make an eye brow rise.
And your right..."anyone in the state".. He is scared to venture out in the big bad world. Charlotte to Columbia? Eeeewww, scary as hell move. He has balls of steel right?
-Tom Knotts

SF Band dad
South Florence Bruins

Post by SF Band dad »

Colbyc36 wrote:I see ole Tom Knott's is still up to his old routine.....
Is there something in the news, what did I miss?

racincowboy02
Gaffney Indians

Post by racincowboy02 »

Why don't he try and play one of these region 2 teams seems like ole Knotts is happy and content beating up on the region 5 6 teams. Yea I know they just played a region 2 team but come on if he ain't so scared to play the big dawgs why doesn't he play them in the regular season whats he worried about losing a game and then watching his team spiral out of control. I would love to see him play Hoover South Lake Carrol De La Salle but we will never see those match ups cause he is scared that he would be exposed

notabyrnesfan
Gaffney Indians

Post by notabyrnesfan »

speaking of dawgs they played boiling springs in the regular season 4 out of the last 6 years and beat them 60-24, 54-34, 63-7 and 50-6.
racincowboy02 wrote:Why don't he try and play one of these region 2 teams seems like ole Knotts is happy and content beating up on the region 5 6 teams. Yea I know they just played a region 2 team but come on if he ain't so scared to play the big dawgs why doesn't he play them in the regular season whats he worried about losing a game and then watching his team spiral out of control. I would love to see him play Hoover South Lake Carrol De La Salle but we will never see those match ups cause he is scared that he would be exposed

racincowboy02
Gaffney Indians

Post by racincowboy02 »

Come on man BS Dawgs ain't never been nothing to brag on. What do you think DF would do against Gaffney Byrnes or Dorman year in and year out if they had to play those 3 teams in the regular season

Colbyc36
Byrnes Rebels

Post by Colbyc36 »

Lol, yeah....I don't even know where dude was going with that when he referenced BS.
He even put the scores up like it was "scary" or something.
-Tom Knotts

TheSilverFox
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by TheSilverFox »

Don’t know why the sour grapes of Byrnes and Gaffney are here..... y’all had plenty of opportunities to be in the position Dorman was in to face DF, BUT YALL FAILED! If you wanted to play DF so bad you should’ve made it to Williams-Brice :lol: :lol: :lol: . DF has faced tough out of state teams from Texas, Kentucky, and North Carolina so don’t say he’s dodging.