Cold Case Files: Now that Byrnes and Gaffney are out...

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
1st&Goal
Byrnes Rebels

Re: Cold Case Files: Now that Byrnes and Gaffney are out...

Post by 1st&Goal »

DeCav wrote:
1st&Goal wrote:
racincowboy02 wrote:Man Byrnes won't ever make it back to the top of the mountain again or if they do then it will be once every 4 to 5 years or so. Dorman will be a flash in the pan here this year gone next year doesn't matter who is coaching them I swear they are getting just as cocky as the rebels when it comes to thinking they are better than what they really are
And we will continue to hear the injuns scream from mountain tops how sorry their coaches are. Then once every couple of years the injuns will get a win over Byrnes and all is well. Its a repetitive process. Maybe try sending smoke signals to the school board??
Nah, their email servers work in Cherokee. Might need a signal light in Duncan though.

I guess you’re right about being the grammar police. I keep forgetting duncan is a honey pot for pedants. (Not peasants Martin.)

I think this thread might be a honey pot for smucks. :mrgreen:
There is a few lights in Duncan. I mean we don't have Spartanburg County out directing traffic at the schools. But the traffic seems to run smoothly. Unlike that mess over at Dorman. And what would Gaffney need traffic signals for with all those mules and buggies?

Possible truth about the smucks comments. I mean....You and I are both here. ;)
Last edited by 1st&Goal on Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you cant walk it..You prolly shouldnt talk it!!

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

1st&Goal wrote:You fully understood the post I made.
You give me too much credit.

It would be more accurate to say I was able to cobble together a reasonably coherent picture of what you MEANT to say. If I ever FULLY understand your musings, remind me to see a psychiatrist.
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

1st&Goal wrote:
DeCav wrote:
1st&Goal wrote:
racincowboy02 wrote:Man Byrnes won't ever make it back to the top of the mountain again or if they do then it will be once every 4 to 5 years or so. Dorman will be a flash in the pan here this year gone next year doesn't matter who is coaching them I swear they are getting just as cocky as the rebels when it comes to thinking they are better than what they really are
And we will continue to hear the injuns scream from mountain tops how sorry their coaches are. Then once every couple of years the injuns will get a win over Byrnes and all is well. Its a repetitive process. Maybe try sending smoke signals to the school board??
Nah, their email servers work in Cherokee. Might need a signal light in Duncan though.

I guess you’re right about being the grammar police. I keep forgetting Duncan is a honey pot for pedants. (Not peasants Martin.)

I think this thread might be a honey pot for smucks. :mrgreen:

There is a few lights in Duncan. I mean we don't have Spartanburg County out directing traffic at the schools. But the traffic seems to run smoothly. Unlike that mess over at Duncan. And what would Gaffney need traffic signals for with all those mules and buggies?

Possible truth about the smucks comments. I mean....You and I are both here. ;)
Lmao. I think you smell what I’m cooking.
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

1st, I think you should just stick to what you know. Butter flavored Pam, bikes, and what to do when you meet a bitch in a bar.

1st&Goal
Byrnes Rebels

Post by 1st&Goal »

DeCav wrote:1st, I think you should just stick to what you know. Butter flavored Pam, bikes, and what to do when you meet a bitch in a bar.

Haha....That is a story that I would have to seriously clean up. As I think most ears on here would bleed from the harsh language I used in those days. :D
If you cant walk it..You prolly shouldnt talk it!!

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

That’s right!

You was gonna listen to her bones pop while you got adamantine.

The Chiropractic Crew!

racincowboy02
Gaffney Indians

Post by racincowboy02 »

1st I will say this about the coaching yes we need a change and yes I will scream it from the mountain tops but I will not ever be satisified with beating Byrnes every couple of years we should beat yall every year like a drum and that goes for everybody on our schedule. I know that won't be the case and I would be mad at a loss no matter what because I expect us to win every ball game. I think you would agree that right. I get that Gaffney will lose some games but to get blown out because there were no adjustments and to see the other coaches just flat out whip us and out coach us is unexceptable right or wrong

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

I think the reason dorman seems to bob in the middle maybe is because we have a patient fanbase with a trusted coach. We’re not frantically scurrying around trying to find a “just add water” coach.

racincowboy02
Gaffney Indians

Post by racincowboy02 »

You got me on that one. I agree Dorman has had the same coach for a long time and they trust him to get them to where they need to be but I also wonder if football is as important over there as it is in say Byrnes or Gaffney. I mean you got all of those other teams that are strong and win state title too so its an all around athletic school and has good academics

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

If there was a better bashing thread on this board I didn't see it. Remember, even if we don't have football we always have each other and this garbage. Pftt. Funny stuff from you guys. I've been better but this thread had me laughing all night.