Cold Case Files: Now that Byrnes and Gaffney are out...

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
chief shooting bull
Gaffney Indians

Re: Cold Case Files: Now that Byrnes and Gaffney are out...

Post by chief shooting bull »

I like to watch the peasants squabble.

#KnowYourRole

1st&Goal
Byrnes Rebels

Post by 1st&Goal »

chief shooting bull wrote:I like to watch the peasants squabble.

#KnowYourRole
Peasants??? You don't even ride a real Harley and you have hammer toes. And you are just plan out getting old. Get your polydent ready. :lol: :lol: :lol:
If you cant walk it..You prolly shouldnt talk it!!

Colbyc36
Byrnes Rebels

Post by Colbyc36 »

Damn! Hammer toes?
Cold hearted. I guess good for "reaching down and grabbing that extra gear"
"We opened the door to everyone. Its over."
-Tom Knotts

chief shooting bull
Gaffney Indians

I ride....think you got confused when you put Harley and ride in the same sentence. Should of said trailer. And you leave my toes outta this. By the way typing this with #2 readers on...lol.

chief shooting bull
Gaffney Indians

The truth
Attachments
Screenshot_20191204-124945_Facebook.jpg

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

1st&Goal wrote:
DeCav wrote:
1st&Goal wrote:As a caveat to my last post.... Statistically speaking. Byrnes must get away from being so predictable on its play calling. Any DC worth their salt could key the D on when Byrnes was going to Run the ball vs pass. look at the percentage of times Byrnes ran the ball on second down. look at how many times Byrnes could not convert on 3rd and long situations. I don't have those stats...But I would imagine there is some valuable lessons to be taken from them. Jus sayin....
Are you so intellectually in the weeds that you don’t realize you essentially started this post saying “statistically speaking” and ended it saying, “but I don’t have those stats”?

Are you so in search of intellectual superiority of others that you cant fathom that I don't have the EXTACT stats on the matter? I do not have the exact stats on the percentage of runs on second down Byrnes made. Thus, I was stating for those who would say "where is your proof" that I don't have the record of it. But...I am willing to bet that the stats would show Im right.Forgive me for forgetting that in todays world every comment must be exact so the "intellectual" never has to read a little between the lines or actually use a thought process. Maybe some extra sunlight for a few would help with that.

Now...If you would please make some what of an effort to debate my thoughts on the three teams mentioned.
Now there you go again trying to type way over your buzz cut head without a net. A safety net, not a hair net.

Are you rearranging deck chairs on the titanic that is your 64K ram?

You done dived into another complex sentence structure with no road map whatsoever. Just a word cloud. I do believe you came up for air finally with your logic gates completely swapped.

I shall explain...

It would have made logical sense to have said, “Are you so intellectually challenged that you can’t comprehend that I don’t have the EXACT facts on the matter?”

To ask if I am so in search of intellectual superiority that I can’t fathom your simple minded thoughts and broken sentence structure? Actually I’ll respond by saying I am indeed in search of what you speak of. And trying to decipher the alphabet soup that is your posts...it’s as if a million brain cells all cried out at once and then were silenced.
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

I don’t have to search to find where a D6 boy is intellectually superior. I just go to Duncan.

Now...back to the topic at hand. As your legal counsel I have to advise you to stop tangling with your legal counsel. 1CatFat will explain why.
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

mikey
Gaffney Indians

Post by mikey »

:roll:

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

1st&Goal wrote:
racincowboy02 wrote:Man Byrnes won't ever make it back to the top of the mountain again or if they do then it will be once every 4 to 5 years or so. Dorman will be a flash in the pan here this year gone next year doesn't matter who is coaching them I swear they are getting just as cocky as the rebels when it comes to thinking they are better than what they really are
And we will continue to hear the injuns scream from mountain tops how sorry their coaches are. Then once every couple of years the injuns will get a win over Byrnes and all is well. Its a repetitive process. Maybe try sending smoke signals to the school board??
Nah, their email servers work in Cherokee. Might need a signal light in Duncan though.

I guess you’re right about being the grammar police. I keep forgetting Duncan is a honey pot for pedants. (Not peasants Martin.)

I think this thread might be a honey pot for smucks. :mrgreen:

1st&Goal
Byrnes Rebels

Post by 1st&Goal »

DeCav wrote:
1st&Goal wrote:
DeCav wrote:
1st&Goal wrote:As a caveat to my last post.... Statistically speaking. Byrnes must get away from being so predictable on its play calling. Any DC worth their salt could key the D on when Byrnes was going to Run the ball vs pass. look at the percentage of times Byrnes ran the ball on second down. look at how many times Byrnes could not convert on 3rd and long situations. I don't have those stats...But I would imagine there is some valuable lessons to be taken from them. Jus sayin....
Are you so intellectually in the weeds that you don’t realize you essentially started this post saying “statistically speaking” and ended it saying, “but I don’t have those stats”?

Are you so in search of intellectual superiority of others that you cant fathom that I don't have the EXTACT stats on the matter? I do not have the exact stats on the percentage of runs on second down Byrnes made. Thus, I was stating for those who would say "where is your proof" that I don't have the record of it. But...I am willing to bet that the stats would show Im right.Forgive me for forgetting that in todays world every comment must be exact so the "intellectual" never has to read a little between the lines or actually use a thought process. Maybe some extra sunlight for a few would help with that.

Now...If you would please make some what of an effort to debate my thoughts on the three teams mentioned.
Now there you go again trying to type way over your buzz cut head without a net. A safety net, not a hair net.

Are you rearranging deck chairs on the titanic that is your 64K ram?

You done dived into another complex sentence structure with no road map whatsoever. Just a word cloud. I do believe you came up for air finally with your logic gates completely swapped.

I shall explain...

It would have made logical sense to have said, “Are you so intellectually challenged that you can’t comprehend that I don’t have the EXACT facts on the matter?”

To ask if I am so in search of intellectual superiority that I can’t fathom your simple minded thoughts and broken sentence structure? Actually I’ll respond by saying I am indeed in search of what you speak of. And trying to decipher the alphabet soup that is your posts...it’s as if a million brain cells all cried out at once and then were silenced.

You fully understood the post I made. So don't go off the deep end trying to be the Grammar police. Kinda like you say potato, and I say Tater. Both have the same meaning. Just said differently.
If you cant walk it..You prolly shouldnt talk it!!