3A Final - Dillon vs Chapman - Williams Brice - 7 Dec 3PM

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
nastycats1988
Dillon Wildcats

3A Final - Dillon vs Chapman - Williams Brice - 7 Dec 3PM

Post by nastycats1988 »

There is no getting away from it. We are HEAVY underdogs in this game. Let’s play the game and SEE WHAT HAPPENS. I do know one thing the heart this team has is amazing! EVERYBODY wrote them off after that loss to Aynor. The 2019 Dillon Wildcats is my favorite of ANY team we have had.The road warriors found a way to win again last night. Love this team. Playoff recap.

2 hour drive to Wade Hampton - hard fought 28-21 win
2.5 hour drive to Gilbert- hard fought 41-34 win
3 hour drive to May River(10 minutes from Georgia)- 35-28win

This is a very battle tested team.

Inman2300
Chapman Panthers

Re: Dillon vs Chapman(official thread)

Post by Inman2300 »

I look forward to this game.I know Dillon has a outstanding program,much respect.Chapman scored at will all night on Camden and this is by far Chapman's deepest and most athletic team under Mark Hodge.The offense is just crazy good and the defense is very physical. In all reality Chapman has not been challenged all year but I expect that to change Saturday. Both teams will be ready for sure.Go Panthers!

Deputy
No Team Affiliation

Post by Deputy »

Will be shocked if Chapman doesnt win. And probably just as shocked if the game is even in question in the 4th qtr. Chapman is that good. Hodge said before the season it was his best team. They were excellent last year, and had everybody coming back. And their QB is the difference maker. Everybody wants to talk about the kid at DF, Doty at MB, and Garcia from CF, but I dont think any are better than the kid at Chapman. Add to the talent that nobody is better coached than Chapman. And for what it is worth, the 4A teams are lucky that Chapman cant line up for that one too because they would probably win it. And they could compete in 5A. Dont know that they could beat Dorman, but they would take down any other 5A school in the upstate.

nastycats1988
Dillon Wildcats

Post by nastycats1988 »

Feels like 2017 again fellas. Chapman the unbeatable. Chapman the untouchable. Chapman the inventors of football :D
Yep sounds like Dillon should just stay home and give the trophy to Chapman. :D That is why they play the game boys. I have seen “seemingly” unbeatable teams go down in defeat before. Don’t be so quick to write us off though.
Last edited by nastycats1988 on Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:17 am, edited 6 times in total.

CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

Post by CITYSLICKER »

CHAPMAN 95
DILLION 3
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

96fanatic
Ninety Six Wildcats

Post by 96fanatic »

CITYSLICKER wrote:CHAPMAN 95
DILLION 3

has Dillon got a kicker.

nastycats1988
Dillon Wildcats

Post by nastycats1988 »

:D :D We love being the underdogs fellas. We play better when everybody writes us off

96fanatic
Ninety Six Wildcats

Post by 96fanatic »

nastycats1988 wrote::D :D We love being the underdogs fellas. We play better when everybody writes us off
all i have to say is GO GET'EM WILDCATS!

Dillon Wildcat Fan
Dillon Wildcats

Post by Dillon Wildcat Fan »

This may be the best team Dillon has ever played in all of the state championships!! Chapman is loaded on BOTH sides of the ball. The QB wants some revenge too. He came in the game 2 years ago when the other QB got hurt and Dillon lit him up. He was a sophomore without that much playing time or at least say big game playing time. Chapman has been steam rolling their opponents. Dillon will have to play a perfect game to win. We'll have to create some turnovers and score and score again. I will say this. I'm proud of these players and coaches. I never would've thought that we'd make it this far. Good luck to both teams!!
Here's some crazy stats about Dillon football: This is their 8th STRAIGHT state championship and 11th out of the last 12. They have been to 18 out of the last 19 lower state finals. Hopefully we can keep it close and pull out the win.

5-0fourlife
Dillon Wildcats

Post by 5-0fourlife »

CITYSLICKER wrote:CHAPMAN 95
DILLION 3
Why you ugly and I mean you ugly face clown :mrgreen: Dillon (ugly face clown look very closely, it's Dillon not Dillion :mrgreen: ) Dillon was in a rebuild on the defensive side of the ball with a bunch of sophomore and freshman scattered about. No one including the coaching staff expected to be playing for the state championship in 2019. But as stated as earlier Dillon has played in 11 of the last 12 state title games in 2A and 3A. When it comes to high school football, Dillon is a proud community just like most small communities in SC.

Slick, I was only kidding when I referred to you as a ugly face clown. I respect you the most on this board. You'll always be remembered as a legend just as the late John McKissick.