Gaffney - 63 Spartanburg - 14 Final

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
Scalped07
Gaffney Indians

Gaffney - 63 Spartanburg - 14 Final

Post by Scalped07 »

Indians take a knee @ the Spartanburg 11 yard line to end a blowout that could have been a lot worse. Way to play Indians. With this win, the Indians lead the series with the Vikings 51-50-2 in the 100 year old rivalry. Go Indians
Last edited by Scalped07 on Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
***Black and Gold***
*Pride and Tradition*
*18 TIME SC STATE CHAMPIONS*

ByrnesRebels05
Byrnes Rebels

Re: Gaffney - 42 Spartanburg - 7 @ Halftime

Post by ByrnesRebels05 »

Scalped07 wrote:Indians are firing on all cylinders and forcing turnovers. Keep it up Indians. Way to play.

Indians are playing well, but this may be the worst Spartanburg team in 100 years. Worse than any team Freddie Brown had.

Scalped07
Gaffney Indians

Post by Scalped07 »

Very true. I’m not sure what happened to the Vikings.
***Black and Gold***
*Pride and Tradition*
*18 TIME SC STATE CHAMPIONS*

ByrnesRebels05
Byrnes Rebels

Post by ByrnesRebels05 »

Scalped07 wrote:Very true. I’m not sure what happened to the Vikings.

They hired a coach from Byrnes that was riding someone else’s coattail, thinking they were get Bill Belichek and they had to learn the hard way.

Onion Rings
No Team Affiliation

Re: Gaffney - 63 Spartanburg - 14 Final

Post by Onion Rings »

still. they don't have any talented players anymore?

SF Band dad
South Florence Bruins

Post by SF Band dad »

Onion Rings wrote:still. they don't have any talented players anymore?
Maybe they are playing a few miles away at Chapman HS. :lol:

Damefan
No Team Affiliation

Post by Damefan »

Let me just say Chris Miller has not forgotten how to coach! My personal belief is that he doesn't have the talent at Spartanburg to be competitive against the Byrnes, Gaffney's and Dorman's. He is a heck of a coach that was basically bullied out of Byrnes so someone could put his hand picked coach who hadn't won anything in place. Chris would have kept the Dynasty going at Byrnes if he had been left alone. He took Byrnes to the State Championship 6 times and did win 4 out of 6 State Championship games. I don't call that riding on somebodies coattails and I am offended by that remark knowing Chris and how hard he works as a coach!!

Someone bullied their way back into a job after they were fired for not being able to win at the next level and many think wanted the job back until he could get another college gig. Then he bailed on them again after setting the program up for failure and it did. Fortunately for Byrnes they have gotten Reggie Shaw who has salvaged the program and is my pick to win State this season. Byrnes has talent and now has a coach, Spartanburg has a coach but doesn't have any talent!!

Brace
No Team Affiliation

Post by Brace »

Bentley was not fired at Presbyterian so that garbage needs to cease. He left that Job on his own because of lies told him by the AD. Anyway what happened to Miller at Byrnes was wrong, and I wish Bentley would’ve stayed away so Chris could’ve kept winning titles for the Rebel empire.

Newcatntown
Bluffton Bobcats

Post by Newcatntown »

Garbage needs to cease?....you're offended? Damefan and Brace.....Put your alligator skin on fellas. Some of these upstate boys think they are still on the “ Other dead site” and will tell lies as big as Texas and offend you everyday and twice on Sundays!!

Colbyc36
Byrnes Rebels

Post by Colbyc36 »

Newcatntown wrote:Garbage needs to cease?....you're offended? Damefan and Brace.....Put your alligator skin on fellas. Some of these upstate boys think they are still on the “ Other dead site” and will tell lies as big as Texas and offend you everyday and twice on Sundays!!
Lol, don't act like there aren't any trash talkers down there in the low country, with sensitive skin.
You been hangin' with a certain flightless bird it seems.
"We opened the door to everyone. Its over."
-Tom Knotts