Is Dorman getting better each week?

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Is Dorman getting better each week?

Post by DeCav »

I actually think they are. Both the offense and defense seem to be slowly coming to form from week to week against pretty good teams. Not taking anything away from Gaffney's great comeback and athleticism but Dorman did pull some starters on defense by the 4th quarter.

The Cav team I've watched the last two weeks has to be beaten. They won't be themselves so far this year. Not a high bar to set but nonetheless one which the Cavs don't always meet.
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

EHSMeanGreen
Easley Green Wave

Re: Is Dorman getting better each week?

Post by EHSMeanGreen »

DeCav wrote:I actually think they are. Both the offense and defense seem to be slowly coming to form from week to week against pretty good teams. Not taking anything away from Gaffney's great comeback and athleticism but Dorman did pull some starters on defense by the 4th quarter.

The Cav team I've watched the last two weeks has to be beaten. They won't be themselves so far this year. Not a high bar to set but nonetheless one which the Cavs don't always meet.
Yes. (and it is killing me in the pick'em) :lol:
Congrats to your Cavaliers! :mrgreen:
Gutshall's teams always tend to improve as the season goes.

From afar it seems that it took this team some time to come together.

How do you feel about your game against Spartanburg? :?:
I'll likely pick against you guys again (so you should be in good shape) ;)