Congratulations to the Patriots!

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Congratulations to the Patriots!

Post by DeCav »

The Cavaliers took a beating today from a great team. Enjoy it! You guys earned it! An undefeated season. Hats off to Fort Dorchester. We just weren't on the same level at all.

Proud of my Cavs for making it to Columbia though and I'm excited to watch our team next year. We should reload nicely.

Peace out to the Fort fans!

RESPECT!
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

fdgrad00
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Re: Congratulations to the Patriots!

Post by fdgrad00 »

Thanks. Early on it was back and forth. Our defense did did what they do all year, force turnovers. How bout #12, 81, 5, and 28

2002Patriot
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Re: Congratulations to the Patriots!

Post by 2002Patriot »

Thanks DeCav. It sounded like it was going to be a back and forth game until that turnover at the half and then the fumbled kickoff seem to take the wind out of the sails. I was listening to the Dorman football station and when they were reading the stats it seemed to be all even except for the turnovers.

Congrats on your season. If there was a team I wouldn't mind losing to from the upstate it would be Dorman.