Final 4A brackets (OFFICIAL)

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Re: Final 4A brackets (OFFICIAL)

Post by DeCav »

Looks like me and GBG might be passing each other on I-26. Perhaps a pregame meal can be arranged. :D
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

GoBigGreen
Summerville Green Wave

Post by GoBigGreen »

DeCav wrote:Looks like me and GBG might be passing each other on I-26. Perhaps a pregame meal can be arranged. :D

You are so right DeCav. A few car loads of us are planning on heading out around 3:30pm on Friday. It is a 2 hour trip to Dutch Fork and we were planning on getting to a restaurant by 5:30pm. Send me a PM with your departure time and we can discuss maybe meeting up somewhere.

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

GoBigGreen wrote:
DeCav wrote:Looks like me and GBG might be passing each other on I-26. Perhaps a pregame meal can be arranged. :D

You are so right DeCav. A few car loads of us are planning on heading out around 3:30pm on Friday. It is a 2 hour trip to Dutch Fork and we were planning on getting to a restaurant by 5:30pm. Send me a PM with your departure time and we can discuss maybe meeting up somewhere.
Well I should be leaving Spartanburg no later than 4 pm heading east on 26. It's 1 1/2 hrs to Columbia which is past the Dutch Fork exit... hold on, gonna get my old Algebra II textbook...I think I've done this word problem before. Just doing calculations in my head, I should be rolling through the Dutch Fork area just before the time you plan to eat. Perhaps we can meet between DF and Columbia. A quick bite to eat shouldn't set me back too badly. I will be in touch!
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

And I'm not looking forward to rush hour traffic through Columbia.

GoBigGreen
Summerville Green Wave

Post by GoBigGreen »

I would love to break bread with a modern day math genius. I want to pick your brain on prep football playoff probabilities :mrgreen:. Meeting somewhere between DF and Columbia along I-26 works for me. Now all we need to do is identify a restaurant.

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

Haha, it will have to be carried off with military precision! We need to decide far ahead exactly what restaurant to meet at and exactly what two towns each of us will wind up in. :lol:

Remember, we need to make it look like we planned it that way.

Redhawks
Westwood Redhawks

Post by Redhawks »

Westwood has a really tough road to the championship. Yeesh.

SF Band dad
South Florence Bruins

Post by SF Band dad »

DeCav wrote:Haha, it will have to be carried off with military precision! We need to decide far ahead exactly what restaurant to meet at and exactly what two towns each of us will wind up in. :lol:

:lol: That's hilarious.

Please keep your plans public, I may be passing through Columbia 'bout that time myself. There are probably other midlands folks who would like to meet-up with us.

micallen
South Florence Bruins

Post by micallen »

I'm calling it now... SF by 21 over Spartanburg.

trojangrad78
Northwestern Trojans

Post by trojangrad78 »

SF Band dad wrote:
DeCav wrote:Haha, it will have to be carried off with military precision! We need to decide far ahead exactly what restaurant to meet at and exactly what two towns each of us will wind up in. :lol:

:lol: That's hilarious.

Please keep your plans public, I may be passing through Columbia 'bout that time myself. There are probably other midlands folks who would like to meet-up with us.
I would suggest meeting at Mario's in Rock Hill.