The 5th Quarter broadcast - Tue 10/21

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
Rebel-Fan-74
Byrnes Rebels
Location: On the banks of the Tyger River and those banks are rising..

Re: The 5th Quarter broadcast show tonight

Post by Rebel-Fan-74 »

SF Band dad wrote:
GATORFAN#001 wrote:
EHSMeanGreen wrote:Good Job on the show tonight Gatorfan#001.

Thanks y'all , been trying to switch it up with a new format to include everyone. :D
I like you going through the different regions. RF74's region-by-region breakdown on the "Projections 10/20" thread could be your show-prep for next week. :)

For the right amount of $$$ that is.... :lol:

Rebel-Fan-74
Byrnes Rebels

Re: The 5th Quarter broadcast - Tue 10/21

Post by Rebel-Fan-74 »

GATORFAN#001 wrote:I'd love to , but how would it sound coming from the one and only Rebel 75 have a segment on the show.??
Tuesday evening might work better for me... I"d have time to get it PROJECTED and now that we are so deep into the season, it is starting to take shape and become less PROJECTION and more HERE IS WHAT IT COMES DOWN TO...

Have your people call my people.... :lol:

Rebel-Fan-74
Byrnes Rebels

Post by Rebel-Fan-74 »

Rebel-Fan-74 wrote: Have your people call my people.... :lol:

OK, I don't have any people to call...

bruindad79
South Florence Bruins

Post by bruindad79 »

I'd love to hear from RF 74. He is a Sc hs football icon.

GATORFAN#001
Goose Creek Gators

Post by GATORFAN#001 »

Ok were on Rebel 74 ,I'd love to have you on the 5th quarter . We broadcast at 8:00pm and I'm gonna apologize in advance for my co-host.Just saying..pm me your number and I'll give you a call before the show and set up your intro. :D

THE GOOSE CREEK MACHINE KEEPS ON ROLLING. SWAMP TALK AND "THE 5 th Quarter" state wide show Producer...

GATORFAN#001
Goose Creek Gators

Post by GATORFAN#001 »

1st&Goal wrote:Somebody(Gator) needs to send me a reminder when the show is on. Geeeez!! :roll: :roll:

Dang it ,lol, it's on every Tuesday at 8:00 pm 1st&goal..or shall I say it in military time .. hold on I'm subtracting twelve ,lol, ok it's on at 20:00 hours Zulu time... :lol: check I even post it on both sites 8-)

THE GOOSE CREEK MACHINE KEEPS ON ROLLING. SWAMP TALK AND "THE 5 th Quarter" state wide show Producer...

1st&Goal
Byrnes Rebels

Post by 1st&Goal »

GATORFAN#001 wrote:
1st&Goal wrote:Somebody(Gator) needs to send me a reminder when the show is on. Geeeez!! :roll: :roll:

Dang it ,lol, it's on every Tuesday at 8:00 pm 1st&goal..or shall I say it in military time .. hold on I'm subtracting twelve ,lol, ok it's on at 20:00 hours Zulu time... :lol: check I even post it on both sites 8-)

I wouldnt see a reminder on here at 20:00. Im conducting observation of local militants(grandchild) in my area of operation(Home), Calming the aggitated locals(teenage son), or establishing better relations with the W.A.R.(Women Are Right) department. :lol: :lol: It would be best if you sent me a dang message on my Blue Force Tracker(Cell Phone) to remind me. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
If you cant walk it..You prolly shouldnt talk it!!

GATORFAN#001
Goose Creek Gators

Post by GATORFAN#001 »

1st&Goal wrote:
GATORFAN#001 wrote:

I wouldnt see a reminder on here at 20:00. Im conducting observation of local militants(grandchild) in my area of operation(Home), Calming the aggitated locals(teenage son), or establishing better relations with the W.A.R.(Women Are Right) department. :lol: :lol: It would be best if you sent me a dang message on my Blue Force Tracker(Cell Phone) to remind me. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Roger- Wilco(ok will do) just send me your call sign(phone number) so that I can program it into my hand held.As far as a reminder, going to try and remember if I can , O.L.D. ,( OFTEN-LOSING-DIRECTION) and will contact with further instruction. It would be-hoove you to log my call sign in your hand held (cell phone)also . OVER..

1st&Goal
Byrnes Rebels

Post by 1st&Goal »

GATORFAN#001 wrote:
1st&Goal wrote:
GATORFAN#001 wrote:

Roger- Wilco(ok will do) just send me your call sign(phone number) so that I can program it into my hand held.As far as a reminder, going to try and remember if I can , O.L.D. ,( OFTEN-LOSING-DIRECTION) and will contact with further instruction. It would be-hoove you to log my call sign in your hand held (cell phone)also . OVER..
Copy..1st&Goal(call sign)

1st&Goal
Byrnes Rebels

Post by 1st&Goal »

Gater..Is the last four of your hand held 8 eight sephen tree? :D