coach Chase Duncan back to 96

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
96fanatic
Ninety Six Wildcats

coach Chase Duncan back to 96

Post by 96fanatic »

Coach Duncan has been the defensive cord. at
Saluda for the last 4 years . He played for 96
from 2007-2010 and will be the co defensive cord.
with the Wildcats .

No Fly Zone
Emerald Vikings

Re: coach Chase Duncan back to 96

Post by No Fly Zone »

Bennett is one of rising stars in coaching. Wouldn't surprise me if he moves up to another opportunity after this season and Duncan takes over.

WShornets69
Ware Shoals Hornets

Post by WShornets69 »

No Fly Zone wrote:
Wed May 08, 2024 6:49 pm
Bennett is one of rising stars in coaching. Wouldn't surprise me if he moves up to another opportunity after this season and Duncan takes over.
Big bad Bennett must prove himself first. I think the big man has what it takes to coach at a place like Conway, Wando, Wade Hampton or maybe even Laurens. I don't think he's won enough to get a big job like Gaffney or a historic program like that. Big Hoss has the personality of a used car salesmen and can build programs and promote kids but he needs to win first before going super big!

96fanatic
Ninety Six Wildcats

Post by 96fanatic »

WShornets69 wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 8:45 am
No Fly Zone wrote:
Big bad Bennett must prove himself first. I think the big man has what it takes to coach at a place like Conway, Wando, Wade Hampton or maybe even Laurens. I don't think he's won enough to get a big job like Gaffney or a historic program like that. Big Hoss has the personality of a used car salesmen and can build programs and promote kids but he needs to win first before going super big!
I agree . Spring practice starts next
Monday . I hope he has more kids out
than last year.

No Fly Zone
Emerald Vikings

Post by No Fly Zone »

WShornets69 wrote:
Thu May 09, 2024 8:45 am
No Fly Zone wrote:
Let’s see what happens at Emerald and Greenwood this season…

He might not have to move very far