2024 Dutch Fork spring schedule

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
SCPrepTalk
Site Admin

Post by SCPrepTalk »

DFOLDMAN
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Re: 2024 Dutch Fork spring schedule

Post by DFOLDMAN »

Always optimistic about the Silver Foxes....think this season will be another strong one. 2025 and 2026 are the seasons my son was looking to for something "special" as he calls it. 2016 was a surprise to be honest...2018 there was guarded optimism but no one really knew just how good that team would be- head and shoulders better than other teams. The best DF team in my opinion.
The 2020 season was a strange season but with the addition of Will Taylor and the state's official introduction to Jarvis Green it was another favorite. All the DF faithful looked at the freshman class during 2019 season and we all thought the 2022 season would be something really strong, even with the departure of Devin Hyatt to IMG, once they got healthy by the time region play started those last 9 games in the 2022 season, DF was a steamroller.
My son tells me 2025 and 2026...look out. Although, I have high hopes for 2024 as with every season. A lot of underclassmen got a lot of play time last season and it should bode well, (injuries always an equalizer) for 2024.

And as always...

Fear The Fox...

Victory6
Spartanburg Vikings

Post by Victory6 »

DFOLDMAN wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:46 am
Always optimistic about the Silver Foxes....think this season will be another strong one. 2025 and 2026 are the seasons my son was looking to for something "special" as he calls it. 2016 was a surprise to be honest...2018 there was guarded optimism but no one really knew just how good that team would be- head and shoulders better than other teams. The best DF team in my opinion.
The 2020 season was a strange season but with the addition of Will Taylor and the state's official introduction to Jarvis Green it was another favorite. All the DF faithful looked at the freshman class during 2019 season and we all thought the 2022 season would be something really strong, even with the departure of Devin Hyatt to IMG, once they got healthy by the time region play started those last 9 games in the 2022 season, DF was a steamroller.
My son tells me 2025 and 2026...look out. Although, I have high hopes for 2024 as with every season. A lot of underclassmen got a lot of play time last season and it should bode well, (injuries always an equalizer) for 2024.

And as always...

Fear The Fox...
Blah....Blah.....Blah :D
"Spartan High"

DFOLDMAN
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by DFOLDMAN »

Victory6 wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:42 pm
DFOLDMAN wrote:

And as always...

Fear The Fox...
Blah...Blah...Doc Davis...Blah...Blah...Doc Davis....Blah 2014! ….and even that title was courtesy of the Rebel Nation and their former coach. Spartanburg might as well be Duncan-Lyman-Wellford-Startex East.
Rebel fans, please do something with Victory 6 (name should be "Still Seeking a Title Victory6" ). Stay on your meds.

Fear The Fox....

Ddub14
Daniel Lions

Post by Ddub14 »

DFOLDMAN wrote:
Wed May 01, 2024 9:49 am
Victory6 wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:42 pm
DFOLDMAN wrote:

And as always...

Fear The Fox...
Blah...Blah...Doc Davis...Blah...Blah...Doc Davis....Blah 2014! ….and even that title was courtesy of the Rebel Nation and their former coach. Spartanburg might as well be Duncan-Lyman-Wellford-Startex East.
Rebel fans, please do something with Victory 6 (name should be "Still Seeking a Title Victory6" ). Stay on your meds.

Fear The Fox....
Like you’re always telling everyone else, play nice .
No reason to punch down.