Way too early 2024 state champion predictions...

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
I'm Batman!
No Team Affiliation

Re: Way too early 2024 state champion predictions...

Post by I'm Batman! »

mikey wrote:
Wed May 01, 2024 11:24 am
I'm Batman! wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:17 pm
mikey wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:27 pm
Chicken ship ..I gots a couple thoughts on them “new accounts” ..
Be careful.... thinking usually gets me in trouble!
I just don’t think someone should be able to have 2 accounts..that is why I call them chicken do do..they either want to stir it or big time talk it without revealing who they are or who they pull for..same with the “no team affiliated “ posters…Everyone who reads this board has a SC team they pull for deep down..even if they didn’t attend that school..I pull for Gaffney because of kids and now grandkids..but I ain’t to ashamed to tell anyone I graduated from Blacksburg..jmt

Well, I don't have a "team affiliated" on my account because I have nothing to tie me to a team any more! Now, I have "teams" that I like and I have "ain't no way I'd pull for" teams.

ps: this is how you do a QUOTE and REPLY.... some folks make it difficult to follow the comments!

mikey
Gaffney Indians

Post by mikey »

I'm Batman! wrote:
Tue May 07, 2024 4:33 pm
mikey wrote:
Wed May 01, 2024 11:24 am
I'm Batman! wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:17 pm
mikey wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:27 pm
Chicken ship ..I gots a couple thoughts on them “new accounts” ..
Be careful.... thinking usually gets me in trouble!
I just don’t think someone should be able to have 2 accounts..that is why I call them chicken do do..they either want to stir it or big time talk it without revealing who they are or who they pull for..same with the “no team affiliated “ posters…Everyone who reads this board has a SC team they pull for deep down..even if they didn’t attend that school..I pull for Gaffney because of kids and now grandkids..but I ain’t to ashamed to tell anyone I graduated from Blacksburg..jmt

Well, I don't have a "team affiliated" on my account because I have nothing to tie me to a team any more! Now, I have "teams" that I like and I have "ain't no way I'd pull for" teams.

ps: this is how you do a QUOTE and REPLY.... some folks make it difficult to follow the comments!
Well your Batman…even if you didn’t attend HS in SC I would have thought the Gotham City Knights…wait..surely Batman didn’t attend HS in SC . I don’t know Batman I got a feeling you pull for one team no matter who they are playing…if I ever see Batwoman I bet I can get her to spill the beans..guess it don’t really matter,just one of my pet peeves..I’ll continue to read if you post just with a grain of salt..Be careful out there and tell Alfred Mikey ask about him.. ;)

I'm Batman!
No Team Affiliation

Post by I'm Batman! »

Well, while it is true that BATMAN didn't attend high school.......

(His Secret Identity) attended the best schools his money could get him in to!

[and that is not a lie,
it may not be what you first think,
but it is not a lie]