Lewisville announces new head coach

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
Deputy
No Team Affiliation

Re: Lewisville announces new head coach

Post by Deputy »

Would assume L-E pays better. Maybe a lot better than Lewisville. Don’t forget he also backed out of the Union job to go to L-E. So figure he was chasing better pay the whole time. And who can blame him? Had a storybook year at Lewisville. Got to cash in when you can.

Wolverine_Legend
Woodruff Wolverines

Post by Wolverine_Legend »

Ddub14 wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:11 pm
Wolverine_Legend wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:29 pm
Chuckster1 wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:59 am
Leon Boulware ...... went to be AD and Head Football Coach at Lugoff-Elgin
Which, frankly, is a backwards move save for L-E being a larger school. Lewisville is set up to contend for a little while. Lugoff-Elgin is a total dumpster fire that has been bad for a LONG time. Not sure of the logic if winning is one of his primary goals.
Man stop woodruff is closer to LE level right now than they are to Lewisville
You have a serious hard on for Woodruff. You follow me around this board like a lap dog. You want a treat? Now sit and shake :lol:
And on the eighth day, God created the Woodruff Wolverines

DFOLDMAN
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by DFOLDMAN »

Ddub14 wrote:
Wolverine_Legend wrote:
Chuckster1 wrote:
Which, frankly, is a backwards move save for L-E being a larger school. Lewisville is set up to contend for a little while. Lugoff-Elgin is a total dumpster fire that has been bad for a LONG time. Not sure of the logic if winning is one of his primary goals.
Come on Dub....it's only been a dozen years or so since Woodruff has played for a title and just a scant 35 or 40 years since they've won one...they are...relevant...

Fear The Fox...

Ddub14
Daniel Lions

Post by Ddub14 »

DFOLDMAN wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2024 9:02 am
Ddub14 wrote:
Wolverine_Legend wrote:
Chuckster1 wrote:
Come on Dub....it's only been a dozen years or so since Woodruff has played for a title and just a scant 35 or 40 years since they've won one...they are...relevant...

Fear The Fox...
Sorry for the delayed response. I’ve been sitting in the corner in a “ hard in” state staring at my autographed willie Varner poster. The 40 years of futility of my secret team is eating away at me.
Slicker how do you cope with it. Do you hug your John Mckissick plush or doll? Anyway back to the corner. Anyone got a Kleenex?

Wolverine_Legend
Woodruff Wolverines

Post by Wolverine_Legend »

Ddub14 wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2024 11:24 am
DFOLDMAN wrote:
Ddub14 wrote:
Wolverine_Legend wrote:
Chuckster1 wrote:

Fear The Fox...
Sorry for the delayed response. I’ve been sitting in the corner in a “ hard in” state staring at my autographed willie Varner poster. The 40 years of futility of my secret team is eating away at me.
Slicker how do you cope with it. Do you hug your John Mckissick plush or doll? Anyway back to the corner. Anyone got a Kleenex?
That man was a good friend of mine and I was one of his pallbearers the day he was laid to rest so I would be quite careful about what I said. Just some professional advice.
And on the eighth day, God created the Woodruff Wolverines

Ddub14
Daniel Lions

Post by Ddub14 »

Wolverine_Legend wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:17 pm
[quote=Ddub14 post_id=78656 time=<a href="tel:1712157893">1712157893</a> user_id=4796]
[quote=DFOLDMAN post_id=78645 time=<a href="tel:1711976543">1711976543</a> user_id=4821]
[quote=Ddub14 post_id=78620 time=<a href="tel:1711728703">1711728703</a> user_id=4796]
[quote=Wolverine_Legend post_id=78612 time=<a href="tel:1711664977">1711664977</a> user_id=4424]
[quote=Chuckster1 post_id=78602 time=<a href="tel:1711623576">1711623576</a> user_id=4827]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Fear The Fox...
[/quote]

[/quote]

That man was a good friend of mine and I was one of his pallbearers the day he was laid to rest so I would be quite careful about what I said. Just some professional advice.
[/quote]
Ddub14 wrote:
DFOLDMAN wrote:
Ddub14 wrote:
Wolverine_Legend wrote:
Chuckster1 wrote:

Fear The Fox...
Now who’s following who around the board?
Don’t start nothing won’t be nothing. Professional advice .
So go roll over and play dead just like the little wolverines due every November.

DFOLDMAN
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by DFOLDMAN »

Ddub14 wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:25 pm
Wolverine_Legend wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:17 pm
[quote=Ddub14 post_id=78656 time=<a href="tel:1712157893">1712157893</a> user_id=4796]
[quote=DFOLDMAN post_id=78645 time=<a href="tel:1711976543">1711976543</a> user_id=4821]
[quote=Ddub14 post_id=78620 time=<a href="tel:1711728703">1711728703</a> user_id=4796]
[quote=Wolverine_Legend post_id=78612 time=<a href="tel:1711664977">1711664977</a> user_id=4424]
[quote=Chuckster1 post_id=78602 time=<a href="tel:1711623576">1711623576</a> user_id=4827]
[/quote]

Fear The Fox...
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
Ddub14 wrote:
DFOLDMAN wrote:
Ddub14 wrote:
Wolverine_Legend wrote:
Chuckster1 wrote:

Fear The Fox...
Now who’s following who around the board?
Don’t start nothing won’t be nothing. Professional advice .
So go roll over and play dead just like the little wolverines due every November.
[/quote]

Professional advice...it's a message board. Have fun...don't be so serious...just a game...just some chatter. In the grand scheme of things...means not very much. Not going to bring peace to the Middle East or ease inflation. Play nice, gentlemen...ha.

Fear The Fox...

The Dude
No Team Affiliation

Post by The Dude »

The last time WouldRough really mattered was 2011. They trash talked and scored 50 a game on their way to a 14-0 record! The WouldRoughians were already calling Jostens to get their ring design started!

But...........

Timberland took their soul 20-3.

NHSTrojan
Northwestern Trojans

Post by NHSTrojan »

The transfer portal has likely decimated Lewisville’s title contention. Doesn’t mean they can’t win their region, but the QB and one of the returning quality WR’s have transferred to Rock Hill. Easy come easy go I guess. Gained several transfers to strengthen the program for last 2 years, and now they need to get on the recruiting trail with the new Head Coach. Best of luck Coach Usher.

Big1
No Team Affiliation

Post by Big1 »

Qb is gone but it wasn’t a quality wr at all his was a back up 3rd string wr he didn’t get playing time at legion so he came to Lewisville and still didn’t get playing time WR #1 is still there WR #6 is still there #4 is still there #2 is still there they still have the 1A sack leader and the two best wr in 1A top fs in 1A and top athlete that plays all skill position and had 14 ints last season the other DB had 6 Lewisville will be fine I don’t know where folks or getting the quality wr from