sean update-he had a seizure

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

sean update-he had a seizure

Post by CITYSLICKER »

ean Update: Saturday 11.18.23
Sean had a seizure and was taken to ICU. They intubated briefly but if was removed. Very confused at the moment. Yelling for help nonstop. He doesn’t know who anyone is or what is going on. Next 24 hours will determine a lot, especially about further treatment or where we go from here. They at least finally got his blood sugar down but not without the constant IV drip. Everyone is going home to rest because everyone that he sees, he starts yelling for help or gets angry at. They feel it is better to calm him down. Please continue prayers for his peace and healing.
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

GoBigGreen
Summerville Green Wave

Re: sean pdate-he had a seizure

Post by GoBigGreen »

Hoping you get some better news today...the symptoms seem similar to what my mother-in-law had when she had a mini-stroke 4 months ago. I do know that there are many ailments which can cause confusion however. Really hoping the docs can figure out what is going on today....

96fanatic
Ninety Six Wildcats

Post by 96fanatic »

I am still thinking about and
praying for Sean. i know what
mental stress the family is going
through right now.

CITYSLICKER

Post by CITYSLICKER »

SO SORRY PAPA FOR YOUR FAMILY TOO. U WALKED THE WALK MUCH MORE THAN ME.

Justafan
No Team Affiliation

Post by Justafan »

CITYSLICKER wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2023 9:43 am
SO SORRY PAPA FOR YOUR FAMILY TOO. U WALKED THE WALK MUCH MORE THAN ME.
Both of you guys hang in there.

CITYSLICKER

Re: sean update-he had a seizure

Post by CITYSLICKER »

sean was improved today and looked much better, he recognized us, and much confused where he is.

CITYSLICKER

Post by CITYSLICKER »

Sean- we went down this am to see Sean today and my sister and sister in law were already down with him, he knew them by name and was talkative and much better today. we arrived and I let mama go in, cause he didnt want us there sunday night and he didnt trust us, but she came out and got me and he just hugged me and patted my back, so the old Sean is slowly coming back, speech is pretty good, he still wants me to help him escape there and he doesn't trust the doctors there. he is really on nothing but stuff for his sugar that the high steroids caused. So much improvement, they are looking to move him out of icu back into a room when one comes available so prayers and people power is helping him for sure.

Justafan
No Team Affiliation

Post by Justafan »

CITYSLICKER wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2023 8:40 pm
Sean- we went down this am to see Sean today and my sister and sister in law were already down with him, he knew them by name and was talkative and much better today. we arrived and I let mama go in, cause he didnt want us there sunday night and he didnt trust us, but she came out and got me and he just hugged me and patted my back, so the old Sean is slowly coming back, speech is pretty good, he still wants me to help him escape there and he doesn't trust the doctors there. he is really on nothing but stuff for his sugar that the high steroids caused. So much improvement, they are looking to move him out of icu back into a room when one comes available so prayers and people power is helping him for sure.
Great news slick been thinking about you guys a lot this week.

OLDFART51
Woodruff Wolverines

Post by OLDFART51 »

Continue to send prayers for Sean and families.

wave 80
Summerville Green Wave

Post by wave 80 »

Thoughts and prayers 🙏 for Sean and your family Slick..

Go Wave
GO WAVE