Summerville at Ashley Ridge Poll

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.

Who picks up the win?

Poll ended at Sat Oct 21, 2023 12:19 pm

Ashley Ridge
43%
Summerville
57%

Total votes: 14

GoBigGreen
Summerville Green Wave

Summerville at Ashley Ridge Poll

Post by GoBigGreen »

Huge game this week in 5A region 7 with 8-0 Summerville playing at 7-1 Ashley Ridge. To stay in the race for the 1 seed in region 7, AR needs a win and then has to hope Summerville defeats Fort D in the region finale next week to force a 3 way tie for the 1 seed. I am not sure of the tie breaker rules for Region 7 and hope they are not needed. With a Summerville win, next weeks Fort D at Summerville game will determine the #1 seed for Region 7.

Summerville is averaging 50.6 points per game while giving up 18.3 for an average margin of victory of 32.4 point. AR's numbers are 39.9, 21.5 and 18.4. Summerville's opponents have a combined record of 27-38 while AR's opponents have a combined record of 26-39. Thanks to SCPREPTALK and EHSMeanGreen for the numbers.

Here's to hoping the current 60% chance of rain forecast changes for this Friday. It is going to be nice to see AR's new field turf along with their new jumbotron.

DFOLDMAN
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Re: Summerville at Ashley Ridge Poll

Post by DFOLDMAN »

GoBigGreen wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2023 12:19 pm
Huge game this week in 5A region 7 with 8-0 Summerville playing at 7-1 Ashley Ridge. To stay in the race for the 1 seed in region 7, AR needs a win and then has to hope Summerville defeats Fort D in the region finale next week to force a 3 way tie for the 1 seed. I am not sure of the tie breaker rules for Region 7 and hope they are not needed. With a Summerville win, next weeks Fort D at Summerville game will determine the #1 seed for Region 7.

Summerville is averaging 50.6 points per game while giving up 18.3 for an average margin of victory of 32.4 point. AR's numbers are 39.9, 21.5 and 18.4. Summerville's opponents have a combined record of 27-38 while AR's opponents have a combined record of 26-39. Thanks to SCPREPTALK and EHSMeanGreen for the numbers.

Here's to hoping the current 60% chance of rain forecast changes for this Friday. It is going to be nice to see AR's new field turf along with their new jumbotron.
Note from Slick "The Green Slime are awful"

His words, not mine. LOL

Fear The Fox...

GoBigGreen
Summerville Green Wave

Post by GoBigGreen »

You needed to scroll down to see the rest of his text...
ly GOOD!!!

CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

Post by CITYSLICKER »

DSC00209.JPG
DSC00209.JPG (83.89 KiB) Viewed 545 times
THE WATER TOWER SHALL FLOW GREEN TEARS
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

GoBigGreen
Summerville Green Wave

Post by GoBigGreen »

Coach McKissick got his 600th win at AR. Good memories and we plan on making more this Friday.
Attachments
Screenshot_20231016_153551_Chrome.jpg

CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

Post by CITYSLICKER »

history is over, yall walking dead last 2 games. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

Underdog
Goose Creek Gators

Post by Underdog »

OMG…GBG done morphed into BEF….. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

GoBigGreen
Summerville Green Wave

Post by GoBigGreen »

OMG that hurts....hey, hey, hey I did not mention last years state championship....well we did not win it but still.

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

Post by BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN »

Underdog wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2023 12:47 pm
OMG…GBG done morphed into BEF….. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol:. I think that is a great thing!!!! BEF is a Great Guy. I really love his posts on here. I think BEF should get poster of the year. :mrgreen:. Great post GBG!!!! I wish more people would post threads like this about the games. As for this game...I think it will be a good close game. I look for Summerville to pull out a close win.

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
Beaufort Head Football Coach Bryce Lybrand is 41-17 after his 5th Season at Beaufort
2022 3A State Football Champions
3 State Titles in Football
I have attended 624 Beaufort Football Games
GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

Post by BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN »

GoBigGreen wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2023 1:43 pm
OMG that hurts....hey, hey, hey I did not mention last years state championship....well we did not win it but still.
What hurts GBG? Did I mention that My Beaufort Eagles won the 3A State Title in Football last year? :mrgreen: ;) 8-) :twisted:. If my memory is correct, I don't think that Summerville has won a State Title in Football since 1998. So your Greenwave are way overdue to win another one GBG. Good luck to Summerville this year! I work in Summerville and pass by Mckissick Field at least fifty times a day and always talk to Greenwave fans. So hopefully they can win a Title this year.

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
Beaufort Head Football Coach Bryce Lybrand is 41-17 after his 5th Season at Beaufort
2022 3A State Football Champions
3 State Titles in Football
I have attended 624 Beaufort Football Games
GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!